M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Most clean profiles sound ”plinky” and weak, especially on the first two strings. If you try to tweak them for powerful thin strings they totally fart out on the 5th and 6th strings.

I've recently faced something like this with a hand-made guitar of mine.
    Apart from Britt's rigs, I've discovered that the studio EQ can help a lot with its "band-ends" action you can remove some energy from the low strings and some tin-sounds from the highest ones.
    I also found the Definition parameter quite useful in this respect since it basically changes the relationship between highs and lows.

:)

• Just got them as well and have only had a few minutes as I am supposed to be working but what I tried I can only say that I will be cleaning house of older rigs as between Michaels Packs 1 and 2 there ins't much more I could ask for (other than maybe the Dumble pack :) ). Great tones and feel right off the bat with very little or no tweaking needed at all.

Thank you Michael

Dan

• Just picked them up, will try them tonight, heard the samples this afternoon and I love them! The only problem now is that I have too many good profiles to choose from during a gig...what a luxury. Thanks Michael for all the effort you put in this so far and your willingness to share your work with the rest of us!

• After experiencing the goodness of the first profile pack, buying this was a no brainer. ;)

I did receive a Paypal verification of payment, but nothing from your website with a link for downloading. What am I missing here?

UPDATE!!

I just got the link. Never mind. :)

Edited 2 times, last by lasvideo ().

• Holy cow, just played them through my 1*12 cab. Absolutely FABULOUS!!! These are even better than the first pack, they are more in balance tone wise, volume wise and all very transparant! Love them. Also they seem a little bit fatter. That Little Walter alone is worth the price and the rest is all too good to choose from actually. Clean tones are just way ahead of any other clean profiles I ever heard.

You got me condemned to another weekend of re-programming my midi control...so please don't come up with pack 3 in a couple weeks :)

• Ill give my full review later but seriously, for anyone thinking this is not for the heavy crowd, the bogner channel 2 profile and ESPECIALLY the CAA channel 3 profile is heavy enough for anything on the planet, that profile is scary good, and would probably replace most people's heavt rhythm patches... WOW... Some absolutely insane tones in this pack full review coming soon

• Bought! This pack is every bit as good as the 1st pack. Thanks Mike for taking the time to road test and refine these profiles. Usually when I buy a profile pack, I make a quick pass through all of them and set aside the ones that don't sound good to my ears. This typically eliminates nearly half of every pack before I dig in to find the real keepers. My 1st pass through pack 2 resulted in me eliminating none of them. I'll have to give it another go after resting my ears.

Mike, to my ears, you knocked it out of the park. Thanks.

• Mike, just wanted to say that these are fantastic. Awesome work! They sound great and feel great to play with, and the time you've spent testing them out in different situations is definitely noticed and greatly appreciated. I'm used to switching out cabs and tweaking to get relatively consistent live tones, but these are already balanced really nicely.
    I'm ready to swap out some of my show rigs and am stoked to use some of these on stage this weekend- thanks!