M Britt Kemper Profiles

• Took the plunge. Dumbles were better than I could adjust with free profiles except the clean version. I had a match for that one already. Many sound great. I will say some had to do with elevated volumes in different areas that I ended up taking out. Still sounded the same just leveled with other rigs....when running through the power amp and cabinet option (cab off) the cabinet changes do not come into play anyway. I will be ready to buy the other Dumble variations when they come available. Side note: Do you have the serial number of the Dumble you profiled by chance??

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• Hi Mike

Suggestions for future packs
    A Dumble pack for sure then for another pack the following
    Boogie Mark 1 or Boogie King Snake
    Dr Z Route 66
    Dr Z Z Wreck
    Dr Z Maz 38
    Engl Steve Morse
    Blackface Super Reverb
    Suhr Badger 35
    Marshall Silver Jubilee
    Soldano SLO100
    there will be more that I will think of as soon as I send this probably but a few ideas anyway

Dan

• @ guenterhaas - If you had made your opinion about country music clear like this the first time I would have understood (and appreciated) your position better. With regards to foreign policy we all have things our countries have done that we disagree with. I'm sure if I gave it enough thought I could come up with one, maybe two, things Germany has done that I would disagree with.

• gahaha!!!! Yea.....Maybe one or two could pop up about Germany and things that country has done in the last...Oh i Dunno.....80 years? Haha, great argument starter GuenterHaas...

Guenter this is probably like the 5th time in about a month you have caused some kind of disruption in these threads, obviously people aren't taking your words/actions the right way. Again, not sure if this is a cultural/language issue or what, but how we got started down this road is absolutely ridiculous, and makes absolutely no sense...I wish the mods were alittle more proactive around here lately and dealing with this crap....

• Wow...so I bought this pack. The second one. It completely changed how I think about the Kemper and totally changed waht I consdier a good profile or not. I feel like I've never heard a Bog XTC before this pack! The Diezel I never knew could sound so good. Best sounding Marshall I've ever heard (for non-metal music). I could go on and on.

Almost every profile is a keeper, I've gone through them all and despite some that are similar sounding (few) they are all great! I have to agree with the others, this is THE pack to buy if you're new to the Kemper or if you have a kemper and haven't bought it you should.

I'm very tempted to get the first one, but I have second thoughts based on feedback here..still, even if it's not as good as the second it's got to be great. The second one caused me to erase all non-favorties and basically rethink what I want to keep on my kemper. I've got to say this is probably the best pack of sounds I've bought for Non-Metal for sure.

• I am loving both Pack 1 and 2 a lot! They are clear, dynamic, responsive, and not overdone with effects. Great job Michael!

Man...it's amazing...having all these great profiles from TAF, M Britt, Top Jimi, Soundside....not to mention all the great free profiles I've found. It's becoming very difficult to keep my rigs down to a manageable number. I was at 600+ a few hours ago, but I decided to be strong and really try to cut down to my favorites. I still have about 30 different amps(!) on my KPA and a total of 279 rigs! That should cover it I think....

....for now!

I know I'll get the urge to go back and try out all the M Britt (and others) profiles that I decided to put on the shelf for the time being.

What a great time to be a guitarist and own a KPA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And most politicians suck...no matter what country they come from. I would hope we can all agree on that!

• we will close this thread, if the political side discussion goes on. please move on, there is nothing to see here.
    ... and it is also not necessary to comment on my comment ;)
    thank you sirs,
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• BTT!

Did a recording session last night where I used a clean Dumble from Pack 2 with a TriStereochorus simulation and it was so fat and powerful. Pure "shmo" to my ears. Took me back to the 80s pronto. For lead I used the Bletchley Bomber from Pack 1 for lead.

The really cool thing about Mike's profiles aren't really how good they sound but rather how happy they make me and that they make me play better. They encourage me to be more musical.

Cheers,

Mats N

• @VESmedic
    Like I said: no further comments from my side about any political issue or your insulting posts.

BTT: Played around with pack 2 for a few days, it's a great pack, CAA, Dumble, Vox, Little Walter and Div. by 13 are my favourites. :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• I just want to thank you guys again for all the support and I'm very glad that you're finding tones you like. I have the same dilemma with over 400 profiles I've done on my KPA plus all of the song specific profiles. It's so nice to be able to switch rigs do easily. As much as I love my real amps I would would really miss the variety if I had to go back to a traditional guitar rig. Thank you Kemper!

• Hi Mats

Just loaded the Dumble Clean into the stack slot of your TriChorus profile, very 80's indeed. Has become another of my favourites. I have also tried other clean profiles such as Mikes /13 and 3rd Power Black Face in the Stack section and very useable as well.
    As for Mikes 2nd pack and 1st one for that matter this has been a game changer for me. As other posts have mentioned I am now picking a profile and actually playing rather than tweaking. Well worth the price of admission in my opinion. In fact all I have loaded in my Kemper are both of Mike's packs, as many of yours that I have found and a few others. Lots of room for the Dumble Pack and Pack 3 etc :D

Dan

• Ingolf, have you bought/used anything? :)

I bought pack one and I think it's a great selection.
    Like some people said it's more on the darker sounding side of profiles.
    I'll buy pack2 as well.
    As for using: yes, of course.
    With my main band setting I'm very slow to change profiles though because what I have used for the last 2 years is still great (Morgan AC20).