Sweetwater WILL NOT carry Remote: Per CK

• Well, it's definetely in the catalog, but,..they've had wrong info in their catalog before. They listed the Fishman Triple Play as sending midi and audio wirelessly, ( only midi is sent wirelessly), in two consequetive catalogs.

• Thats basically what I was told too. Now I'm hoping I can pay Sweetwater for it.

Not going to help you with financing, will it?
    They say they will treat it like you were an early bird. What does that mean?
    You will get it early or are they going to accept payment through sweetwater? Or both?

• Received my Sweetwater calatog today

let me try to shed some light on the story of sweetwater and remote. we treat all worldwide dealers the same: they cannot obtain Remote from us as a separate product. whatever happened when sweetwater started to take orders although they did have all the right info in place goes beyond what i know and IMO it shouldn't matter. why? because i'm positive that they did it with good intentions. same goes for the catalog which contains wrong information, see above.
    for those who have a Remote backordered at sweetwater, please get in touch with us. as stated elsewhere, we will offer you to switch your order and put it on our priority shipment list (aka "early bird"). we might not be able to offer you all the same payment options at this point in time but we are taking in opinions voiced on this thread for sure.
    gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• It's pretty pathetic if you ask me to sell things only through kemper making Americans pay more. If I oulf have known this, I would have stuck with the axe line. I never had issues with my standard. I just wanted to try something new.

• G-string, we apprecite that you are taking in our opinions here. Some of us were just a little surprised that the remote will not be for sale through regular retail outlets. Sorry if I have come off a little harsh, just venting disappointment.

On we go, look forward to user reviews of the remote.

• It's pretty pathetic if you ask me to sell things only through kemper making Americans pay more. If I oulf have known this, I would have stuck with the axe line. I never had issues with my standard. I just wanted to try something new.

Wow man, you need some lessons in math, really.
    How can a price of US$ 599 from Kemper store be more expensive than a US$ 599 offer from Sweetwater (who have never been told they could sell it individually)? The Kemper store doesn't even charge you shipping costs to the US. So what's your point? If you think the Axe line fits your needs better, then go and get one and enjoy. Nobody will hold you back from doing it.

As the owner of both systems, I can tell you the G3 technology available in the Axe FX FW 18 Beta is sonically amazing! When this FC / Sweetwater snafu gets annoying, I just power up the Ax FX 2 XL and all is well with the world ; ) A while later I will boot up the Kemper with a Michael Britt Marshall profile and the goodness continues. ; )

• Wow man, you need some lessons in math, really.
    How can a price of US$ 599 from Kemper store be more expensive than a US$ 599 offer from Sweetwater (who have never been told they could sell it individually)? The Kemper store doesn't even charge you shipping costs to the US. So what's your point? If you think the Axe line fits your needs better, then go and get one and enjoy. Nobody will hold you back from doing it.

And guess what : US$ 599 = €526, so you're actually getting it CHEAPER than some Europeans, once you add transport... The words 'face' and 'palm' spring to mind...

Cheers,
    Sam