[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Maybe you never buy the packs because i hope guido never stops his great profiling :P

Ha!

Never thought that i am interessted in an orange, bought it blind and it works so well with every guitar i have in stock.

Yup. That's what I'm expecting too, which is one reason I want 'em all!

Have a great x-mas time!

You too, bud.

• Ha!

Yup. That's what I'm expecting too, which is one reason I want 'em all!

You too, bud.

Hi, here is a teaser with the Lemon RV 50 dirty ts9 profile played with my new strat. Sorry for some wrong notes, just an improvisation....

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi, here is a teaser with the Lemon RV 50 dirty ts9 profile played with my new strat. Sorry for some wrong notes, just an improvisation....

Frigg the "wrong notes"! That is A.W.E.S.O.M.E. ! Shivers feeling. 8o I had bought a lemon and a cup of coffee already.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• The rockerverb profiles are truly awesome. One of my favorites and I still don't get why there are gazillions of 5150s, recti profiles etc. and the rockerverb dont get that much attention. Anyway, the selection is really great, though I think that 1 or 2 more clean profiles and unboosted high gain profiles would make the pack perfect. But I wont complain cause the 9 profiles truly allow you to cover almost any musical style.

Guido, you have also done a perfect job catching that great midrangy character of the rockerverb. I raelly have my problems with those high treble metal amps and that's why I like this beast so much. It doesn't hurt your ears and it fits great in a mix without too much tweaking.

Congrats on this one!

• Have them all and even though they're all great this newest one does just something special for me. Reason being I had the very same lemony thingy for years as my main amp, both by itself and then in two amp setup along with a Suhr Badger head so the sounds are stuck in me.

Had the Rockaverb still for a year along with Kemper during which time I spent maaany hours mic'ing & learning profiling techniques to be able to comfortably play the KPA profiles instead of the real thing. After getting to that desired level I let the amps go.

From time to time I've still purchased all the free & commercially available RV50 profiles and none of 'em came as good as I had done it myself...until today. Unlike many other RV profiles, these Guido's instantly sound and felt familiar and seem to exceed my own doings. So big thanks Guido and keep on doing what you do, I'm digging these a lot!

• The lemon is just another set of Killer profiles. I'm really having a blast, my favorite is the RV50 Dirt,The rest are all excellent.

Eltzejupp: Killer playing and tone. I wish you had the guitar mixed louder so listeners can soak how monstrous the profiles truly are. Heck, with chops like yours, you can even lower the backing track to the absolute minimum or take it out altogether.

• Anyone else having that massive problems to log into the site as I have? It's the third time I buy from Guido and everytime I simply cannot log in.
    Add Blocker and such tools are turned OFF.

Site always says: Error: A user could not be found with this email address. Tried it with different browsers on different machines.
    Next: ERROR: Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in 24 hours.

Also, Guido did check my username and he did reset my password.

For some reason, the last time I tried one day later with the same UN & PW, it worked at once.

Anyone any idea? I like lemons, too :(?( .

Thx & good day all

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• I buy them every time as a new unregistered user. Ok, you have to thr form again, but it works.

• Thx, will try this. Hopefully it doesn't get messed up when I use the same e-mail-adress... I'll report back.

Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• I've always done it unregistered too with no problems. And about these new profiles: this lemon certainly isn't, it's awesome! It's got that real rough grunt on the drive profiles but singing leads too on the higher gain ones. My new favourite profile for this kind of sound

• @Fireloogie.
    I'm sorry to hear this that you still have some problems. But only very few users reported this problem (around 2 or 3). So I think it has something to do with your machines, browsers or software... ;)
    As I'm not a web designer I cant find a real solution here. But a few things are really important:

1. only use one account either in the german or in the english shop. The two shops are build on different Databases (or two completely independent sites). If you wanna use both shops, you need two accounts. Or purchase as un unregistered user.
    2. Use your PayPal address for login and no other address. The download links are automatically sent to your PayPal address by the system.
    3. The download link automatically expires after 5 days and only 10 downloads per product are possible. This is just a security setting but I could change that if desired.
    4. Paypal had some technical problems in the past. This was the reason that some purchases were automatically canceled.

Speaking in general the shop is running really fast/without any problems and is based on the the most widely used WooCommerce plugin.

THX again for your great support guys! We're really happy that your like our profiles so much!!!!
    Merry X-mas! ;)

• Thx Guido for being helpful once more. I think the problem is somewhere on my side, too. I will check your suggestions later and report back.

• Nice playing, Frank. Another new guitar? Geez mate. LOL

i promise we'll never stop profiling :D

Doh!

If you don't stop at some point I won't be able to buy everything at once, Guido! ;(

... and there's the bass profiles someday too. I want 'em all, mate!

I'll wait. It'll be worth it.