[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• Guido, Guido, Guido, man I hate you! :saint: I mean I love you, but I hate you at the same time :thumbup: Your latest pack just floors me... I own the original amp as just a back up... but your profiles are insanely fantastic. Everyone::: buy this (and his XTC and Road Queen packs) !! I love the sounds, but hate that because they're so great I'm neglecting creating and finishing projects and songs I've had in the pipeline. Damn you for being so awesome at this!

I wish I could but you a case of champagne, no mere coffees or such... your talents, both playing and profiling deserve it my friend.

(bowing to you,,,)
    Gary

Gary ô¿ô

• @prsgary
    THX a lot, my friend! It wasn't easy to profile this little beast (took us half a day!). For me it's always important too that the sound samples really represent the versatility of each amp by playing different styles. not just simple djent, djent, djent etc. with lower tunings as some guys do :D

• Hey KoMa, I like the name of your band!

I'm not used to hearing the words "monkey" and "class" in the same sentence, except of course when folks say I have no class. :D

and guido , great tunes on soundcloud , youre an amazing guitarist ! diggin it

Yup. He's the Maestro!

Monkey_Man - that's what I meant... where is Lance Link Secret Chimp hiding??

I can only hope that when I release an album one day folks will hype it up for me. Perhaps I should pay Bobbo to start generating some hyperbole right now to get the momentus-titty-yum going... :D

• Used the Road Queen profiles last night at rehearsal with a new band. We are doing some Shinedown, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust type material. These sounded great with my Power Station and the rehearsal studios crappy Basson 4x12.

• Used the Road Queen profiles last night at rehearsal with a new band. We are doing some Shinedown, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Sevendust type material. These sounded great with my Power Station and the rehearsal studios crappy Basson 4x12.

Digging BB very much. What is that "Power Station" please? I am still looking for way to power my KPA Radio (I don't call it toaster, it doesn't like that).

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Digging BB very much. What is that "Power Station" please? I am still looking for way to power my KPA Radio (I don't call it toaster, it doesn't like that).

The Fryette Power Station is a 50 watt tube power amp and attenuator. Also can serve as an effects loop for amps that don't have them.

Here's a vid with my personal merged Splawn profiles (on RE), Power Station and Splawn 2x12 cab. This is my gigging rig.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is a vid of the same setup with Tim Owens free Brown Eye profiles

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sorry for the hijack Guido! I'm working a demo of some of your profiles for my actual YouTube page.

• Thx JerEvil! Interesting tool indeed. I'm afraid it's too exoensive for me though :(

By the way, I saw your videos already, great stuff!

Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Hi guys and many thx for your nice words!!!
    first we had something other in mind but a nice guy offered us to profile his special amps, so we couldn't resist! :D
    so this time we gonna offer you two really special amps who are really hard to get:

TUBE THOMSEN 5161 3 Channel Combo
    handbuilt by Amp Guru Nils Thomsen (who sadly passed away 3 years ago)
    this boutique is a real killer with incredible dynamic and response.
    some more Details( German):
    http://128015.webhosting41.1blu.de/t3/index.php?id=44

UGLY 18 Top
    straight from the NAMM show! a 18 Watts top that has a great tight britisch sound!!
    details: http://uglyamps.com/index.php/product/ugly-18-head/

stay tuned until Feb 19th!!! :D

• Great! One of the most popular TUBE THOMSEN amp users is Marcus Deml, fantastic player:

(obviously another amp, but you get an idea of the overall quality...)

• I know Marcus really well. We did a live session together and meet from time to time...
    His TUBE THOMSEN Errorhead amp is an fantastic piece of gear as well.... So the smaller TUBE THOMSEN 5161 Combo definitely has the the same touch. ;)

• My first post on the KPA-forum (first post EVER on a forum...) and it's for you Guido! ;)
    Thanks for making all these awesome profiles!

Really looking forward to the TT 5161 as that vid on their website is sounding great! I just love that cranked clean channel tone!
    Hoping for some good clean/cranked (SRV type) blues profiles, maybe some with a TS in front?

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

• Great! One of the most popular TUBE THOMSEN amp users is Marcus Deml, fantastic player:

(obviously another amp, but you get an idea of the overall quality...)

So what your hear (quality) is not only the amp. Have a look on his guitar, his fingers and the reverb. The sound is awesome but the strat and his fingers are a big part of it.
    cheers
    Frank

• So what your hear (quality) is not only the amp. Have a look on his guitar, his fingers and the reverb. The sound is awesome but the strat and his fingers are a big part of it.
    cheers
    Frank

No doubt. Thought this was clear. ^^