Input sense presets. Possible in any way?

• Sure. Are you more interested in the hardware or software side?
    It's a very basic Arduino Mega circuit, with midi in/out, 5 momentary buttons and 5 LEDs... It would be very easy to built this thing as a footcontroller, too

The hardest part was actually to generate the nrpn messages, since I've never programmed this type of stuff before this project.

It's a very basic Arduino Mega circuit, with midi in/out, 5 momentary buttons and 5 LEDs... It would be very easy to built this thing as a footcontroller, too

The hardest part was actually to generate the nrpn messages, since I've never programmed this type of stuff before this project.

I would be interested in both. Thanks

• Despite of the fact that we have promoted to create input presets for different guitars in the past, I would strongly recomment not to do it.

Clean Sens helps to level out clean rigs versus distorted rigs when you use a certain guitar. This allows to browse through rigs without having annoying level differences.

Distortion Sens should not be used for individual Rigs anyway. It is meant to be a temporarily gain correction for a certain guitar, that is too hot or too low for the moment.

You know all that already.

Now if you arrange rigs for a live setup or studio use, you will eventually have your selected rigs matching one of your guitars. I mean, you will prefer a certain guitar for a certain rig.

When you are in this state, you should set Clean Sens to a conservative level, so that your loudest guitar hits the yellow, not red. Then keep the input locked and no need to touch it again.

Them check the volume of the selected rigs with the appropriate guitar. You will prpbably have to readjust some cleaner rigs, due to the different level of the guitars. Adjust it by using Rig Volume (!), as you would do it with every other digital guitar amp.

Done!

• Can we make this post a sticky?

HA I have heard of the Arduino before! But after that I was pretty lost :D

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user