[BM Profiles] Bert's Mace-DR rigpack, available now!!!

• Haha, indeed probably one of the few :S

Working on a jcm800 (Kerry King), Fender bassman (‘69) and showman (‘62).. also on some other great amps. It’s fun making them 8)

I’ll keep you posted!!

Hey Bert !

In a perfect world - if Kemper were to add a Matchless DC30 Ch1 Amp Channel and a DC30 CH 2 Amp Channel (:)) ...... it would be fantastic if you had access to one or a or clone.

Ch1 12AX7 and CH2 EF86 are both just out of this world.

Especially given that of the current 45 unique Amp Channels there are only 3 x EL84 Amp Channels .... and all three are Vox ..... and all 3 are 12AX7 Channels.

All the best,

Ben

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dear Kemper friends, hereby I want to state the release of my brand new liquid M800-KK rigpack (OS10).

In this pack I’ve recreated the sound of a Marshall JCM800® Kerry King signature!! What a great amp this is!!

Hereby some soundsamples..

• breu

Changed the title of the thread from “[BM Profiles] SLO liquid profile pack out now!!!” to “[BM Profiles] SLO and M800 KK liquid rigpacks out now!!!”.
  • Hi Bert,

when I wanted to buy the new M800 KK pack, I accidently ordered with cash by delivery. I don´t know, how to pay it, so is it save to ignore that failed shopping and just buy it again, or is there a way to pay...

• Hi Bert,

when I wanted to buy the new M800 KK pack, I accidently ordered with cash by delivery. I don´t know, how to pay it, so is it save to ignore that failed shopping and just buy it again, or is there a way to pay...

I think it’s safe to ignore it…. ;)

• Why is it so quiet here? Am I really the first one to comment on the JCM800 Kerry King liquid profiles?

So then be it: Bert, thanks a lot man, you did it again :love:

I only know from mouth that the KK exists, never heard one in real life (as far as I know), so I can't judge how close your profiles are to the "Beast-Modes" (sure not easy to catch these different settings), but I don't care. Your profiles again sound absolutely great. Whereas I have to confess that I only tested the 1960 ones, I already fell in love with them with your SLO LPs and feel no need for me to test the other cabs. I play them through an Atomic CLR as monitor as well as self-built 1x12 and 2x12 cabs with Kemper Kones in full-range mode (maybe imprints would even make it better but haven't found the time to test it) - and wow, the sound really blows me away like your SLO already did.

I have already invested hundreds of bucks into professional profiles searching for the holy grail but only very few came near to my personal taste. My latest investment today was into liquid profiles that promised "the" brown sound in an updated version. Buying them, loading into the Kemper, testing the (for my taste) fizzling sounds and deleting all of them again took me about 15 minutes - and 20 USD down the drain. Dialed in your profiles again and immediately the big grin came back to my face. :D

So please Bert, keep on doing these great liquid profiles in this quality. As I already commented : My next personal favorites would be the Friedman, the 5150, a MB Rectifier (single, dual, whatever Kemper tone stacks support), more Marshalls (e.g. JTM,1987, 1959), an AC30 and some classic Fenders (Bassman, Twin and whatever). With these liquid profiles in the same quality as your SLO and JCM KK I would at last be in tonal Kemper heaven after more than 10 years of playing the toaster.

Only one complaint regarding your JCM profiles: Please let the names begin with "BM", not with "1" to "7". You could have added the modes after the "KK" in the names, e.g. "KK1" for straight mode. That would make it easier to find your rigs in browse mode .

Cheers Tom

• Hi Tom, I'm honestly a bit surprised at the lack of responses too..I was starting to wonder what that could be..Well, thanks for your response, that's very nice to hear!!!

I have nice things coming such as a Friedman JJ and Smallbox, Marshalls jmp50 plexi ('67), superlead plexi ('68) and superbass plexi ('69), Fenders showman ('62) and bassman silverface and more....

As for the numbering, I get what you're saying. I always work from the local library before moving a selection to the profiler. At least this way you get them neatly in order in your local library.

If I only start with BM, they will appear randomly between all the other BM profiles in the browse mode...But I promise I will continue to experiment with this to find the best solution. In any case, this is valuable criticism!!!

• Only one complaint regarding your JCM profiles: Please let the names begin with "BM", not with "1" to "7". You could have added the modes after the "KK" in the names, e.g. "KK1" for straight mode. That would make it easier to find your rigs in browse mode .

Cheers Tom

You can rename them easily in RM or sort on Author to group all Bert's rigs together.

• I am so happy, I did not wait to get those account problems sorted out, but bought the Liquid SLO Pack.

Those Liquids in any case are keepers and at least worth their money.

I also love the "form Factor" of your Liquid sets, consisting of DI, Raw profiles (with Caps), "Berts Choise" and last but not least even Performances...

So many choises for everone.

I also bought the KK set and I must say, your two LQP sets are those I use the most.

Nice to hear there will come more and I will definitely add them to my collection, particularly with such a generous entry sale.

Thank you very much!

• You could start the names of all of the Liquid Profiles with something like BM-L, BM-Lqd, etc.

I could do that but I also have to be careful not to make the name too long so that it goes outside the display....it’s quite a puzzle..

For use in the local library, starting with numbers is not a really bad option. At least that way you get the similar profiles together. When you move them to your profiler, they are easy to rename. But any suggestion for a better option is more than welcome!

• Hi Tom, I'm honestly a bit surprised at the lack of responses too..I was starting to wonder what that could be..Well, thanks for your response, that's very nice to hear!!!

I have nice things coming such as a Friedman JJ and Smallbox, Marshalls jmp50 plexi ('67), superlead plexi ('68) and superbass plexi ('69), Fenders showman ('62) and bassman silverface and more....

As for the numbering, I get what you're saying. I always work from the local library before moving a selection to the profiler. At least this way you get them neatly in order in your local library.

If I only start with BM, they will appear randomly between all the other BM profiles in the browse mode...But I promise I will continue to experiment with this to find the best solution. In any case, this is valuable criticism!!!

Looking forward to the old Marshall and Fender packs!

• I have nice things coming such as a Friedman JJ and Smallbox, Marshalls jmp50 plexi ('67), superlead plexi ('68) and superbass plexi ('69), Fenders showman ('62) and bassman silverface and more....

Great, sounds very promising, hope the profiling works out as good as the SLO and the KK.

• This is unreal…. This ‘67 JMP50 plexi!!! 8|

To be released next week!!

Hey Bert !

Really looking forward to this.

I don't know if I have asked you this before so my apologies if I have ....

=> when you do your Studio and DI Profiles, do you leave the real speaker connected and tap of it with a DI so your Profiles have the real speakers impedance affect embedded -or- do you use a load box (?)

Many thanks,

Ben

• Hey Ben, yeah man, this amp is sooooo good!!

I had a comment from one of my testers that made me very happy “it’s incredible, it looks like the amplifier is next to me, it’s crazy” :)

About your question, yes you did ask me before (no problem at all) and yes, it is the first option you’re stating. I leave the speaker connected!!

• Hi Bert,

thanks for all the new liquid profiles. They are great as always ;)

I´m looking forward for the new ones :)

Cheers

Hans

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

• Hey Ben, yeah man, this amp is sooooo good!!

I had a comment from one of my testers that made me very happy “it’s incredible, it looks like the amplifier is next to me, it’s crazy” :)

About your question, yes you did ask me before (no problem at all) and yes, it is the first option you’re stating. I leave the speaker connected!!

Thanks Bert.

Just wondering ..... have you any plans to do new Liquid Profile Packs of a

=> Deluxe Reverb and/or

=> AC15 and/or

=> AC30 and/or

=> JTM

=> or possible all (4)

Only asking as I think ^these 4, along with your soon to be released 67 Plexi, would cover probably %99 of tones for %99 of Kemper Users that aren't into or want or need ultra-hard-rock or metal (?)

All the best,

Ben