Dear God - Is this really true?

• As a response to " I hope it gets better than this" I want to share an experience I had today. I play in two bands and have always played high quality guitar gear. Think of nice guitars (Nik Huber, James Tyler), nice amps (Mesa Boogie RoadKing, Alessandro) and custom made pedal boards with best best pedals. I now have a Kemper for three weeks. I have only listened to a selection of the available rigs and have quickly tried to recreate all the sounds I need to play with these bands.
    The feedback I got today is that all my sounds are so much better than before, especially the clean sounds. On the one hand this is of course great to hear, at the same time, I was a bit shocked. Is this really true?!
    In summary, I am so happy and impressed with my Kemper.

• Is this really true?!

Sometimes dreams come true :)
    Congratulation that you have reached this status within 3 weeks.
    There are so much to note.
    I always had an idea that it can be better, but I needed more than 3 weeks until I understood the Kemper so good that I really was satisfied .

• Nice to hear! Now for the million dollar question. What FRFR did you go with?
    I got mine yesterday and played it through my Jambox and it sounded amazing :)

I use no FRFR at all playing with the bands. When setting up my sounds in the Kemper, I want to hear it on loud volume. I route my Kemper to the mixing panel and hear sound from the FOH system, being two RCF Evox 8 units (which are really good by itself). Then, when I play with the band, I route the Kemper also to the mixing panel and I use an IEM system myself (Sennheiser EW300 IEM G3). No FRFR or other monitor, just the IEM. As said, everyone in the room say my sound has never been better.

• I too had a history of using great gear (my amps were an early Mesa Boogie MK 4 and a Bogner Shiva). But you know you have it right when - at my first band rehearsal with the Kemper, running it through an Atomic CLR - the DRUMMER stops halfway through a song to come have a look because it was the best guitar sound he'd ever heard :)

• As a response to " I hope it gets better than this" I want to share an experience I had today. I play in two bands and have always played high quality guitar gear. Think of nice guitars (Nik Huber, James Tyler), nice amps (Mesa Boogie RoadKing, Alessandro) and custom made pedal boards with best best pedals. I now have a Kemper for three weeks. I have only listened to a selection of the available rigs and have quickly tried to recreate all the sounds I need to play with these bands.
    The feedback I got today is that all my sounds are so much better than before, especially the clean sounds. On the one hand this is of course great to hear, at the same time, I was a bit shocked. Is this really true?!
    In summary, I am so happy and impressed with my Kemper.

Thanks for sharing.
    You might be even more surprised if you decide to profile some amps.
    That is the biggest wow factor I've seen when people use the kemper and hear it next to their amp.

• Thanks for sharing.
    You might be even more surprised if you decide to profile some amps.
    That is the biggest wow factor I've seen when people use the kemper and hear it next to their amp.

I will try that later. First have to get all my sounds and make sure I'm comfortable gigging. Than I will give the actual profiling ago.

• I use no FRFR at all playing with the bands. When setting up my sounds in the Kemper, I want to hear it on loud volume. I route my Kemper to the mixing panel and hear sound from the FOH system, being two RCF Evox 8 units (which are really good by itself). Then, when I play with the band, I route the Kemper also to the mixing panel and I use an IEM system myself (Sennheiser EW300 IEM G3). No FRFR or other monitor, just the IEM. As said, everyone in the room say my sound has never been better.

This is what I want to give a try because for a long time now I almost have the same gear as you have: A powered Kemper, a EW300 IEM G3, 2 QSC K8 with a QSC Ksub and an Allan & Heath 22-channel mixer. Also like to play loud.
    I tried with several cabs like a Marshall 212 cab and a 4x12 Line 6.but it's not really the thing.

Nevertheless I've now been advised to use a Jackson Ampworks 112 cab or a 212 Anyone familiar wtith these?