The new delays are not coming before OS 5.0?

• ust wait for 5.0 i think it might come this SPRING @djemass ;)

We're halfway through Spring already and 4.x is still in beta, hasn't even been release. I fully don't expect 4.x release for another month at this rate, and you know 5.x will be months, if not a year. Probably more like the latter. That's been the pace so far.

• You know I have resigned myself to using the profiler mainly as an amp and using external stomps for FX. I will probably just go and buy a timeline or something for delays.

The Kemper sounds amazing as an amp simulator so I am still a happy user.

• Actually it seems it can do more than before. The maximum delay has been increased? Also, they have added some new parameters.

What new parameters? I found tweaking the delays very difficult with the prior options - they didn't make much sense to me.

It could be because of my point above that I couldn't get the sound I wanted. But apart from the ability to use multiple delays I think the core sound of the delay could be improved - the 'weight' of the repeats and the way it sits in the mix just couldn't compete with my stomps like the replica and glass nexus. But the delays are pretty good overall.

• You know, it's been bugging me since the release of 4.0, but there was a thread where someone found the new delays via some MIDI commands, as long as they downloaded a certain rig off the RE, which happened to be created with 4.0 or something like that. People were even posting sound cloud clips of the new delays. I had been meaning to look into it when suddenly the rig could no longer be found in the RE and then shortly after the thread or any mention of it was removed from the Forum. Because of how back door the method was to get to these new delays and how quickly this information was removed, it was obvious it was not Kemper's intent that they would be made public at that point.

• You know, there was one of the new morphing rigs that came with the 4.0 that would sometime morph into like an infinite loop, kind of like a freeze function. When I would look at the feedback value it was at some crazy value i've never seen before, like 10,000%+ or something. I'll see if I can recreate that condition tonight and update you guys.

• Sorry, another thought, I do know there are users out there that know all about the 5.0 delays, but my guess is that they are not allowed to share anything until told otherwise, probably when Kemper makes their own official announcement about it.

• Does anyone have the slightest bit of news regarding the new delays, and when they might appear? It's now been a crazy amount of time since CK gave a little sneak-peek at the work in progress. The legacy delay just doesn't work for me at all. I'm currently having to farm out all of my delay duties to one of my H9's. Thing is, I'd really like to be able to sell one to A, simplify my setup, and B, put some much needed cash back in the account. I rarely come on these forums now, as my heart just sinks with the constant no news each time I check the Announcements.

• I'm afraid that AFAIK, there's no news, Bilbo.

At least the full release of 4.0 appeared very recently; that's something, and I'd like to think that now that all that's been ironed out (prolonged beta phase), the team will be able to focus on the delays, future 'verbs and whatnot.

Fingers crossed!