Today's release 4.0.6 12421

• Rig Manager downloads Profiler OS updates to the download directory of your computer. for the time being we do not provide beta versions outside Rig Manager.

ok, i found it in the download directory... do I have to rename it to kaos and put it in the update directory on the usb stick, or is any ".bin" file in the update dir ok?
    Sorry, I'm a computer nitwit... :D

• Sorry, a little bit of topic but i dont want to create another thread for my question. I am on holiday and i just have read that pure cab is placed in the cab section. Wow, that was what i am asking for. Does anyone know if its also storeable per rig and not global with this change? I am sitting here with my ipad and cant check it out.

Cheers
    Frank

• Sorry, a little bit of topic but i dont want to create another thread for my question. I am on holiday and i just have read that pure cab is placed in the cab section. Wow, that was what i am asking for. Does anyone know if its also storeable per rig and not global with this change? I am sitting here with my ipad and cant check it out.

Cheers
    Frank

Yes it is. The Pure Cab in the Output section is still there, too. The one with the greater value overrules the other.

• same, in performance mode, slot leds change quickly, but the effect leds, change later

the LEDs dealing with the effects switch at the same time when the display shows the new Rig. This is by design. Only the LEDs reflecting which Slot has been activated can switch fast.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Yes it is. The Pure Cab in the Output section is still there, too. The one with the greater value overrules the other.

Hey Sam, one more question. I have read that the the looper has a new volume parameter. Is it possible to set it lower when i record a loop and when i start the looper the volume is lower than the current play level? That means, with the older fw i recorded a loop and when i played with the same sound over it the sound has the same level as the looper, so i had to change to another boosted lead sound to play over it. My wish was to record a loop with my standard volume level and when i start the loop its a little bit lower than the currend sound, so i dont have to change the rig. I just want to touch a booster and a delay in this rig and play over the no fx backing loop.

• Hey Sam, one more question. I have read that the the looper has a new volume parameter. Is it possible to set it lower when i record a loop and when i start the looper the volume is lower than the current play level? That means, with the older fw i recorded a loop and when i played with the same sound over it the sound has the same level as the looper, so i had to change to another boosted lead sound to play over it. My wish was to record a loop with my standard volume level and when i start the loop its a little bit lower than the currend sound, so i dont have to change the rig. I just want to touch a booster and a delay in this rig and play over the no fx backing loop.

I can't answer that question Frank, unfortunately. I haven't got around to playing with the looper yet.

• I have read that the the looper has a new volume parameter. Is it possible to set it lower when i record a loop and when i start the looper the volume is lower than the current play level?

I was not ask but I made a short test. The documentation (Appendix4.2) do not explain so much.
    Quote>
    Looper Volume
    Attenuates the playback volume of the Looper by up to 12 dB.
    <Unquote

As far I considered you can choose an attenuated Loop play back volume (Looper Loc : post) in the system menue (Page 12/18 ) via soft knob 4
    The reduction becomes valid when the recorded Loop is in play back mode. You can continue to play with the normal Volume but the recorded Loop is now with the reduced Volume.
    If you make an overdup you hear your playing with normal volume while recording. In the next run the recorded overdup has also reduced volume.

With Looper loc: pre i did not noticed a reaction.

• Thx Harry, it seems that this is what i have expected. So nice that the kpa guys notice the requests and realize
    them!!!