What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• I was just streaming Dead & Co. live - John Mayer was killing it - he’s an odd sort of fellow as far as I can tell, but damn, he gets it!

I never gave JM a second thought, then I started to pay attention when he did Dead & Co. Why? I dunno... I'm not even a dead head.
    Now I own a Silver Sky. Go figure

• It made me a little sentimental but I just stumbled across the following song.
    Prince would have turned 60 in these days, Tom Petty recently died . Young Harrison look like his father in my young days and then this insane solo by Prince.
    It made my day - maybe not funny but thankfull to have experienced the music of some of these musicians from the beginning.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It made me a little sentimental but I just stumbled across the following song.
    Prince would have turned 60 in these days, Tom Petty recently died . Young Harrison look like his father in my young days and then this insane solo by Prince.
    It made my day - maybe not funny but thankfull to have experienced the music of some of these musicians from the beginning.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This! Prince was the man. I have seen him live several times, his piano and guitarplaying was awesome and his guitarsound excellent.

youtube

Prince live in dortmund

This was the last time i saw him live.

• I think you mean this one, Frank:

External Content youtu.be

• I think you mean this one, Frank:

Yes, but you can also search for prince live in dortmund. It’s a town in my neighborhood

It was the love sexy tour. The plan for this day was a gig in Amsterdam but they had trouble with the venue so the swapped over to dortmund and so i got 4 tickets for this awesome show with sheila e. Have a look at let’s go crazy and purple rain.

I am a big prince fan and i have all his records in stock, especially the black album in vinyl.

• External Content www.youtube.com

This one is a classic. "Live at Brighton Beach" haha

• Sorry I stuffed up, Frank. I did in fact do the Dortmund search and for some reason the other gig came up. This time the correct one showed, so here it is for anyone who's interested:

I too have all his records. Here's a song some will appreciate from the 1979 album "Prince". I could only find a live recording that didn't make it to air, which is disappointing 'cause I love the album version:

• =O=O (stereo) these guys just played every lick you will learn in your life time in one blues song LOL

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Another gem (one of my fav when i grow up). T. Rex, Sweet, Slade.......