What gear did you get in 2016? Any plans for 2017?

• There's already one product on the market, the Cymatic Audio uTrack-X32. But I wouldn't recommend it.The major downside of it is the use of FAT32 filesystem and its limitation to 4GB filesize. No idea why they didn't go for exFAT.

Would be great to see Behringer to come up with a proper solution but I haven't heard of that rumor yet. Hmmm.

I got it straight from Uli Behringer's mouth (post) in response to my continued plea for such a feature.

I agree, the Cymatic Audio is not a good solution.

• Too expensive (considering that many consoles at this price bracket have this feature standard)
    • Not integrated into the X32 firmware (has to be independently controlled with a different tool)

I am hoping for sub $300.00 and firmware integration (as well as app support on PC, Android, and iOS apps).

• I forgot!

5) Furman 8 plug power strip with EMI and RFI reduction. (10/10). It has a long cord, and makes even my highest gain rigs very quiet even in my basement with over 30 dimmer controlled lights on. I recommend that everyone go out and get this cheep piece of gear if you have noise issues.

• Thats an impressive list...for 2017 i am getting a second Kemper /Remote
    and a second Gemini 2 Stereo FRFR

This will mean not only can i have 2 amps sounds but a Stereo 4X12
    As the Gemini 2 FRFR i have is a 2X12 (second automatically goes into stereo)

So ill end up with 2 kempers and 2 remotes,2 Gemini's, i think ill be able to do a lot with that
    The sound should be HUGE. Havent you ever wanted the 2 amp sound?

Always wanted to run 2 dissimilar amps, like say an ENGL and Ubershal
    clean amps and more etc. ill make sure ill do a good demo for you guys.

2 Kemper's are better than 2 girlfriends :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Rumor has it that Behringer will be releasing a "direct to SD card recorder" expansion card for their X32 digital mixers

I got it straight from Uli Behringer's mouth (post) in response to my continued plea for such a feature.

Wow, I'd buy one in a heartbeat!

• 2016 was great for me. I finally got back into home-recording and bought quite a bit:

- a Les Paul R8 (killed my GAS for almost a year...not considering another LP at all)
    - Logic Pro X (best thing I ever bought)
    - BFD3 (I love this one)
    - OP-X Pro (Oberheim synth...sounds great!)
    - Troy Grady subscription which took my playing to another level

2017 -> Kemper! and possibly a Hog and Eventide Pitchfactor.

...don't tell the wifey though.

• iZotope Mix & Master bundle
    • iZotope IRIS 2
    • IK Multimedia Iloud Micro Monitors
    • Korg Microkey 61

For 2017 I am still considering some kind of Telecaster or a Superstrat, but I haven't found the right one yet.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

• Got the Brent Hinds Epiphone Flying V just before Xmas with the Scarlet 2i4.

Last night ordered the Kemper Rack & remote with the Mission Engineering EP1-KP-GN, Audio-Technica ATH-M50 X MG, Dunlop DVP 3 Volume (X) Pedal plus a strap & a few cables!

• Aquired way too many audio toys/tools last year, but my 2 favorites were

- Allen & Heath Q-PAC digital mixer (never going back to normal full size mixer with real sliders. I'm a convert!)
    - 64 Audio A6 custom in ear monitors (freakin love them)

2017? Hmm.. I have my eye on a new Nik Huber guitar.. it will happen!

• 2016:
    Kemper PowerHead
    Matrix NL12 (2)
    Mission Engineering Gemini 1-P
    2010 EBMM Axis Super Sport
    2009 EBMM Axis
    1996 EBMM Axis
    2007 Jackson KE3
    2013 Fender Stratocaster
    2011 Gibson Les Paul Studio

2017:
    Well, considering my car just died and I now have a car payment on top of numerous other expenses I didn't have in 2016, that ambition is yet to be determined. Would love to get a remote for the Kemper and continue trying out new FRFR cab solutions (Matrix FR12, Yamaha DXR10, Alto TS212, Mission KM-212P, Atomic CLR).

• 2016 IN :

kemper powerrack & remote
    mission SP-1 pedal
    SKB Roto molded 4 HE rack case
    ESP LTD H-500
    Seymour Duncan distortion in the H-500

2016 OUT :

Diezel Dmoll
    Digitech GSP1101 en control2
    Marshall JMP1
    Line 6 FBV express
    3U rackcase
    Jackson SDX Adrian smith

2017 : maybe a MFX floorunit with a SS poweramp (ala ISP stealt) as backup ?

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• in 2016 I got a red sound LG12, a trio+ and PAF pickups for my LP, all good
    in 2017, well... there's a gap between whay I'd like to buy and what I will buy. I'd love a remote, expression pedals and a line6 G10. I also have $$$ works I need to finish in the house and feel gas for my other hobbies but above all, my first baby boy will show up so he'll rule my world soon.

• I kicked off 2017 with a small acquisition. A Strymon Ojai power supply.

[Blocked Image: http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r704/jimmyrage/75035631-E27B-48CF-8CE2-23D73DB068C1_zpsbsrqlmku.jpg]

Size-wise, it's a bit ridiculous. The actual power supply is a tiny box not even bigger than my palm. But to power the whole thing, there's this ridiculously large adaptor (seen toward the back of the picture) that's even bigger than the multi-power supply.

I needed one to power my foot controller, a B7K Ultra, a Fishman FC-1 controller and a Moog MF-101. Only 9V supply, but 500 mA on each output, which I needed for at least the B7K and the foot controller.

If anyone is looking for a power supply with high current on tap, I'd recommend getting the Strymon Zuma instead, which has more outputs and doesn't require the ridiculous adaptor. What's the point of having such a small housing if the box you need to power it is even larger?

• I got some guitars in 2016, notably:
    -Fender Jaguar Kurt Cobain
    -Taylor 150e
    -Guild Starfire IV

But while they are very nice guitars, they're not really hitting the rotation. So I've decided for 2017:

Sell: Jaguar, Starfire, Tele 52 RI (oscar pallares neck, amazing baby, but it's just sitting there), PRS C22

Buy: Gretsch Falcon G1636TLH-WHT

Yeah, gonna do that. I decided this time I'm going to practice "fiscal responsibility". I normally buy something new THEN sell old stuff (in case the new stuff don't work out, I can go back to what I know is passable) but I decided to do Layaway at Jerryslefties on this and sell first, then pay down until I've 'earned' it, haha.

Some of my fav guitarists are Falcon players, latest is Dean Fertita (Dead Weather)

I'd get that Slate mixer IF they implement Reaper capability (although I'm afraid it could break with updates, hard to say)

Come to think of it, might sell the X-Touch. I'm not really using it, and it doesn't implement with Reaper well-enough (the faders are 5% off, and it's a reaper MU or HUI thing, not Behringer as it works fine with LPX and SO3)

• 2017 plans:
    I'll get
    - an Epiphone SG-400 Pro CH
    - Auratone 5C Super Sound Cube Classic for my studio
    - Palmer Monicon L Monitorcontroller

Well, we're only 2 weeks in the new year and I can proudly say I've already lived up to my plans (see above).
    Everything's in the house. ;)

• Well, we're only 2 weeks in the new year and I can proudly say I've already lived up to my plans (see above).Everything's in the house. ;)

That was fast! Why'd you go with the Palmer over something like a Mackie or even the Presonus that I got? Seems like it's only got one pair of outputs from what I could make out from the literature. Also, only one pair of inputs? I definitely need more than that.

Good job on the Auratones, they're out of production, so I'm guessing you bought used. Probably the best grotbox speakers you can get.