2017 NAMM will bring?

• I think it's worth enough to know it's acknowledged. Sounds like it's still quite a bit away, likely not even started, so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. I'm cool with that.

Here we have the NAMM 2017 news..an editor is comming.Great for everyone who wants to make use of the new delays and other fx upgrades in the future..

Other than that..I wonder that new reverbs are not at least announced.But then again we have new versions of the new delays and a lot of tweaking and testing before the new reverbs.. ;)

• I think it's worth enough to know it's acknowledged. Sounds like it's still quite a bit away, likely not even started, so I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. I'm cool with that.

Exactly. Imho it's great that they listen to us and try to make an editor happen. If its anywhere near the quality they brought to us with previous products, I'm more than happy to wait as long as it takes.

• I went back and talked to Phillip about the modular cabs. At this point they are really just for show and something Kemper keeps to gauge reactions from people, but also mentioned they don't like to get too far into offering standardized stuff for Kemper. Was a bit vague and coy about it, as is the approach Kemper takes with most stuff.

As for new reverbs, the answer I got was basically "maybe we are, maybe we're not, maybe we like what we already have". It was then explained how the new delays could be tweaked into being different reverbs in themselves. Even more vague and more coy about it.

I did get something "exclusive" after our brief chat that will no doubt make some members of this forum hate me ;) :
    [Blocked Image: https://s27.postimg.org/9k0qr68kj/IMG_2791.jpg]

• The news that they are working on the editor is fantastic, and I'm very happy with the new delays and improvements to the rig manager.

I'd love to see them working on new reverbs... I know that some classic fender spring and tube verbs are what everyone wants but what I want is cab verb (I.e. As in a verb sampled during profiling to get the room sound for distant miced sounds and belonging to the cab section, like an IR). But I'm pretty happy right now.

• What would really be handy is a stage stand for the toaster that' s at least 4 feet high, cant be knocked over 'coz its got wheels and folds up small to go in the boot of a car, everything else is icing,I want cake!

Apparently, something like that might be in the works, Check this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Comments on Facebook indicate that they are working with a third party on stage stand. If anyone is at the NAMM Show please inquire. I know this is small potatoes compared to new verbs, an editor, floor model, etc… But a toaster stage stand would be awesome and very welcome.

• The stand in those videos is a monitor stand. I think he replied to a comment on an older video of someone asking him what It was.

• Ah, missed that one.

MementoMori
    If you're going back to NAMM and you're up for it, please ask about the stand—again not a big deal compared to an Editor, but it would be a nice piece of kit that would come in most handy (and judging from the Facebook comments others agree). Many thanks and nice T-shirt!

• MementoMori
    If you're going back to NAMM and you're up for it, please ask about the stand—again not a big deal compared to an Editor, but it would be a nice piece of kit that would come in most handy (and judging from the Facebook comments others agree). Many thanks and nice T-shirt!

Go back to the Kemper booth? Twist my arm, will ya... ;) . I'm going back to demo the delays anyway so I will ask and report back.

• That's a fine shirt.

Of course! All Kemper stuff's fine shit, bro'.

Oh... you said, "shirt". Well, perhaps @MementoMori could inform the gang at the booth that we've all hankered for T-shirts for eons now. I'd be so down with that shirt, I'd live in it and buy spares too.

• Of course! All Kemper stuff's fine shit, bro'.
    Oh... you said, "shirt". Well, perhaps @MementoMori could inform the gang at the booth that we've all hankered for T-shirts for eons now. I'd be so down with that shirt, I'd live in it and buy spares too.

Normally, I am not one to be a walking billboard for ANY company. It just isn't me. However, I think I would bend my own rules, and make a very special exception for a Kemper tee-shirt, flying the Kemper logo and colors. :P:D