Goodbye from Dimi

• I personally like the attitude of sinmix - even if some comments are "rude" it makes me laugh and he knows what REALLY is important in life (sorry, not kemper... maybe family, health, o.k. cabs )

Priceless, Tobi! :D

Sometimes if you don't go away from it voluntarily, something happens and you are forced to take the time and recover.

Wise words, and so-true, mate. This is exactly what I meant when I spoke of "things coming to a head" and "the proverbial straw" (that broke the camel's back).

I'd like to believe Dimi will be back once he's shaken that bad-energy imprint he's no doubt carrying right now. Perpetrators of such "crimes" have little appreciation of the medium-term effects of flinging this "dark" energy around and directing it at others.

• @Monkey_Man Every word we say or write and every action we do has consequences (chances something)... call it karma or something else, we are responsible for it in one way or another. But we are also responsible, how we react to bullying or harm that is thrown to us. This part people often ignore or see it as a burden - it is not, it is a learning process and gives you true freedom. This is also the key to stay healthy and not get eaten up.

I don't believe in coincidence and we never just talk about a "device" only here in this forum. We are humans, we always bring in our our personal views and feelings. How many posts here "by mistake" got deeper and made me (re) think about something. Call me crazy, but I had to buy a Kemper, join this forum and read through the "weird" explanations of a guy called Ash, to find out about "tumeric, golden milk". And that changed a lot to me!! (I just have to find out, when to drink it for best result: Before, after or between a beer :whistling: )

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• All I know is nobody has sent me flowers or chocholate cake.

That's a deal breaker.

Ps: I'll be back later ;) thanks to all

• I have also shared critisisms of the Kemper a lot but I'm surprised you've gotten personal attacks for it?

Your threads have been polite and constructive
    My threads have been a unrelenting whirlwind of emotions and generally things I really cringe about in retrospect

And I haven't gotten anything like that so I'm sorry to hear people are such idiots :/

Kemper aint perfect and if it can be improved, I'm all for it.

What if nobody back in the day said that the earth was actually round, and not flat? Just a simple thing like that has made a difference of how we view the world.

For me Kemper is a great piece of gear but it still needs some finetuning. and hopefully it's just the software, and not hardware, so we don't need a Kemper 2.0 ^^

• Dimi I was going to go on a beer strike (like hunger strike lol)
    Until you came back it's the truth :D

See you soon brah
    hugs

To the haters like Monkey said if you mess with us
    Love vs hate?

Love wins baby every time :whistling::thumbup:
    Live and learn

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited 2 times, last by ashtweth ().

• Dimi,
    All I know is that without members like you that listen, test, and report deficiencies in a product combined with a supportive company like Kemper there would be no upgrades for all to enjoy. The feature requests and beta testing are there for a reason > to improve a product, plain and simple. I personally am content with my Kemper just the way it is but that it my opinion. You helping make it better with the Kemper team just makes me smile. Keep up the good work!

Oh yeah, the KPA is not perfect so don't mind the few that throw sticks your way :thumbup:

Nick

• To all the people responsible for Dimi taking this action, hang your heads in shame. To lose someone on here because of this shameful behaviour is sad and unwelcome to pretty much all of us here.

I hope you return in the future Dimi.

What is your Facebook profile name by the way?

• But as I said, at some point it gets too creepy when i receive texts from racist insults to mockery from people I know are from here, even if I don't know who exactly. It take away energy from being creative with the limited time most of us have. I don't need this.

I think those people know who they are and should have the balls to private msg you and apologize sincerely. Let's keep this forum clean and helpful. Everyone's opinion is greatly valued but there has to be a certain level of respect.

I wish you well, Dimi. See you out there!

• Dimitri, you should be happy in the knowledge that you may very well have just saved human civilization. If Ash had gone on a beer strike, I am pretty sure that the world's economy would have come crashing down, plunging the planet into a prolonged dark age. We might even have seen a return of cannibalism and human sacrifice.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:D:D