Faulty unit sent to Germany for service

• Hi,

I returned my faulty head for repair to Kemper head office (from UK) paid for premium insured delivery (£114) on 21st October 16 days ago, as yet it hasnt arrived at the service department and the tracking information is very misleading, says 'delivery sucessful' but also that it has been handed over to customs ?

16 days seems like an unfeasibly long time to be in transit, anybody else had experiance with this ?

Thanks in advance

• I suspect in the Covid world this is not unusual, although I have no direct experience of this. I suspect Brexit is also playing a significant part here.

In addtion, this is obviously about the carrier service, nothing to do with Kemper....

• the shipment went to german customs, they will write a letter to Kemper

and Kemper have to pick it up there, please note Kemper from this situation

very unusual for a business parcel, but due to Brexit this seems to be normal now for

shipping from uk to Germany

• Hi, I wasn’t for one minute pointing the finger at Kemper for this situation, they have been nothing but helpful in getting this sorted ?

I was merely asking if anyone had experienced shipping delays and if they had any idea of timescales

• says 'delivery sucessful' but also that it has been handed over to customs ?

it was successfully delivered to a customs office. Usually this happens when the customs declaration is not sufficient. You might want to get in touch with your local shipper to find out more. From what I understand your shipment will stuck in customs until either DHL our you will resolve the conflict. I don't there is much we (Kemper) can do at this point but please feel free to contact us by using the contact form on our website. Administrations might be able to help you solve this.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Update to above :

27 days and counting after sending on a priority insured 3 day service, the unit isnt lost (apparently) but it looks like these are the kind of postage delays we are going to have to get used to

Th, 11.11.2021, 21:29, Radefeld, GermanyThe shipment arrived in the region of recipient and will be transported to the delivery base in the next step.

• Nothing is black or white, there are advantages and drawbacks in every situations (for each of us) !

I'm pleased to have a unique money and to travel more easily. But as many, i don't share some europeen decisions/rules.....

Business seems to have been the main goal before poeple....

However, I regret this divided present feeling that shares a lot of populations who prefers getting separate than staying united....

Sorry for the Off topic :saint: