Anyone mount an amp to their Kabinet or non-powered head?

• Hi all,

After a few years with a stage, I just changed it up to a non-powered head and remote. Stage is great, but I prefer not having to bend down to the floor every time I want to change something, and I don’t gig.

Anyway, I have a Seymour Duncan power stage 170. It used to sit nice and square on top of the Kabinet. Now the head sits there and there isn’t really a great spot for the amp. Has anyone had any success mounting this amp or similar either onto the Kabinet, or maybe even onto the back of the Kemper head itself in some way?

thanks

Brett

• I have a powered rack and I have the same issue in that the Kabinet is so compact its difficult to put anything on it.

The obvious but expensive solution is the powered toaster.

I assume you should have space in the back of the toaster?

• I have a powered rack and I have the same issue in that the Kabinet is so compact its difficult to put anything on it.

In my studio, I use the Kabinet as a foot rest when listening back to songs. It's the perfect height. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Can't help you with the Power Stage, but did you have a look at the stuff from Ritter Amps? https://shop.ritteramps.de/en/3-camplifier

I think that's what you are asking for.

yeah I’ve seen those. Very cool, but I’d rather not cut a hole in the Kabinet if it can be avoided nor spend the money. I also like the PS170. More

Hoping for a way to mount that on the Kabinet if possible. Double sided tape or something…

• yeah I’ve seen those. Very cool, but I’d rather not cut a hole in the Kabinet if it can be avoided nor spend the money. I also like the PS170. More hoping for a way to mount that on the Kabinet if possible. Double sided tape or something.

Ah ok. You also asked for a solution for the head. This is without drilling any holes into the head afaik.

• I mounted an IcePower 200ASC in the back of my Toaster with a custom backplate.

That little monster is LOUD.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche