Into the night

• Here’s a little song I recorded in my home studio. A little DIY, but I think I came pretty close to the dry 70s sound I was going for.

Link to spotify, but it’s up on all the other main plattforms as well

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry, try this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sounds great to me, vocals are a little dry and pushed for 70s but sound very good none the less. I’d bring up the backing harmony when it appears, think bad company etc. Backing track feels on point though I’d round off the kick transient a little as it’s got more of that 80s click. Solo I’d also soften the presence on just a tinge. Of course you may not want to go full 70s as that sound was all about cohesion and mids, from 80s onwards till today (with a brief dip in the 90s) it’s been about separation and scooped sounds which create a lot more punch.