Rule The World (With awesome Kemper tones)

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dear Kemper friends, oh my it has been quite a long time since I said hello, been so busy with life etc, but "finally" and I do mean "finally" there is a brand new worldwide release of one of my tracks from the upcoming album I'm steadily working on.
    This track is called RULE THE WORLD, features my own 3D animation and characters, I am an animation enthusiast as well as life long musician.

I did all guitars, bass vocals and the beautiful drums are from the one and only "Rick Shlosser (ALICE COOPER, VAN MORRISON, CHER, DOLLY PARTON, ROD STEWART, JAMES TAYLOR, LINK WRAY, DIANA ROSS etc..)
    All guitars and bass were recorded using my Kemper Stage and a real nice selection of clean to crunchy tones were selected, even the acoustic guitars went through a half stack sound at times... lol experimentation is half the fun...

Anyhow, please forgive my absence, its been a long road getting back up here with something to talk about and please enjoy the sights and sounds!
    Dan

• #lovely! Great tune, well produced and the video with animation is oustanding too. Greatest part for me is when the lead guitar takes room at around 3:05+ - that space there is awesome :thumbup:8)

• Thank s guys, it's good to see you all... Looks like you dudes never left the scene here lol... Me I've been from pillar to post but it's nice to surface once again from out of the shadows... Lol appreciate taking the time to give a listen and review, kind of you...

Dan

• #lovely! Great tune, well produced and the video with animation is oustanding too. Greatest part for me is when the lead guitar takes room at around 3:05+ - that space there is awesome :thumbup:8)

Omg that is so funny, I actually had to go back and listen at 3:05 to see what you were talking about.. lol yes the guitar solo transitions... Thank you lol I like it too... Lol. Mix engineer did a really nice job with this one.

• Nice. Finally someone speaking my language! Love some psychedelic indie with vocoder, super catchy song! Great out there video too :D

Psychedelic indie? I'm good with that, man I wasn't sure how to describe this other than maybe "hard rock" or generic "rock" categories??? When you get to Spotify and places they want you to be specific with genres and moods, idk how to answer the questions sometimes, music is so splintered and subdivided nowadays huh?