Friedman BE-OD Deluxe Dual Overdrive Pedal - any thoughts?

• Out of the pedals I bought it is the Atlas by Source Audio that made it on to my board. This pedal has all of the options you could ever want in a compressor. It also has all of the different types of compressors in it. If you use compressor plugins in your DAW, this should be very familiar territory for you. It is all software bases.

The thing that really tipped the scales for me, not that the adjustability isn't a good enough reason, you have quick access to 6 presets in it. It literally takes seconds to change to a different type of compressor or drastically different compressor settings.

I bought an adaptor for my cell phone and I run the app for it on my phone. I can plug a cable into it from my phone and make any adjustments I want to make to it. You can do this with your computer as well but it is really nice to have the ability to do that from your phone wherever you happen to be.

I compared this to some other high end compressor pedals. I have a couple of others I really like as well but none of them can do all of the things the Atlas does.

• Since this is a compressor thread now...😀

For me it just comes down to the ears and this one sounds the best to me.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I see you've got the MXR 10 band 'swiss army knife of drive pedals' eq pedal.

I've just bought one of those to mess around sculpting drive and acoustic sounds, but its also a hugely flexible drive pedal in its own right.

Also acts as a landing light for airplanes.

• I see you've got the MXR 10 band 'swiss army knife of drive pedals' eq pedal.

I've just bought one of those to mess around sculpting drive and acoustic sounds, but its also a hugely flexible drive pedal in its own right.

Also acts as a landing light for airplanes.

I bought a pack of water color paint for $1 and painted 3 coats of black over those blinding lights to cool it down. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.