Can morph only adjust continuous parameters?

• trying to see if I can set up a morph that turns off an effect and turns another one on at the ends of the pedal range. Reading to the manual it says it can adjust any continuous parameters. I take it that means it cannot turn an effect on and off. The reason why I want to do this is I want to turn off one delay type and on a different delay type during on certain part of the song without having to switch to a completely different rig slot. I don’t believe that the pitch harmonic delay types have an overall mix knob that I could inversely modulate with the morph pedal, so I would need to turn one off delay type (dual delay) and turn the other on. (unless I somehow missed that on the interface of the effect ). any ideas or help is appreciated.

• You can't morph on/off states. Has to be a control like mix, repeat, volume etc.

What you could do is assign a single button to both delays. One on and the other off. One press disables one and enables the other.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• As others have said, you can’t turn things on/off only change continuous values.

could you use the Fx switches I - IIII? You can use these to toggle states so both delays can be assigned to the same switch. On position would be Delay A. Pressing the switch would turn off Delay A and simultaneously turn on Delay B. This would only work if the song always has at least one of the delays on.

• As others have said, you can’t turn things on/off only change continuous values.

could you use the Fx switches I - IIII? You can use these to toggle states so both delays can be assigned to the same switch. On position would be Delay A. Pressing the switch would turn off Delay A and simultaneously turn on Delay B. This would only work if the song always has at least one of the delays on.

I have the profile head, not the stage. Is it possible to toggle states with fx slot buttons one through four and keep it rig specific?

• no remote. Just the head.

I do have a two button dual, foot switch, controller, as well as expression pedal going into the back. I use the two button controller to scroll up and down Rigs/slots. I guess I could program that to morph? Only problem is I just need that for a couple of songs and you have to choose the dual foot switch globally in the system menu and not per rig , so I have to go back and change my settings in between the songs I need to use the switch or morph.

I’m surprised that the delay pitch harmonic effect has doesn’t an overall mix knob so my situation would be easy to handle. Maybe I missed something as most effects do have an overall mix knob. I thought I scanned all the controls, but I can look in a refrigerator and miss the ketchup sitting right in front of me!

• From the Main Manual:

Is there any reason why you don't want to change rig when you need to invert the delays? That would seem to be the best option for your case, since you don't use a remote...

Only keep in mind that spillover works with the last two fx slots only.

HTH

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• it’s a pretty diverse piece and I’ve already got five of the performance slots dedicated. I was trying not to have a sixth spot to have to switch to a different bank because I’d like to keep my performance as tidy, one for each song, was just wondering if what I was trying to do was going to be possible. not a big deal, but sometimes somebody has a way of approaching things that I haven’t thought of.