OS 10 beta is out! Let's get Liquid!

• Wow - what a difference :thumbup: Sounds so more amp like if you change amp settings.
    The liquid profiles from Michael Britt, Rigbuster and Guidorist are already available under Rig Packs in Rig Manager.
    MBritt and Rigbusters have most of the profiles values about 5 (bass, mids, treble,...)
    Many profiles from Guidorist have more extrem settings e.g. GB - Mars Brit 800 2 has Bass value of 10.
    Wonder why...?

can you tell me how to change amp settings? or am i overthinking & its the front of the amp?

thank you

• If you have upcoming shows - wait a while maybe :)

Even if it shouldn't affect your performances, there are no guarantees; especially for a beta version.

I always have upcoming shows so there’s really no better time. 😊. Unless there’s just a lot more risk with beta. I’ve never had any issues with beta in the past. Was just more concerned with it affecting my current rigs im using.

• Updated to OS10 Beta. As soon as Kemper boots all good...a few seconds later the volume drops out of all rigs. Everytime I reboot it it is fine for a few seconds and then volume drops. Falling back to 9.0 now.

• Updated to OS10 Beta. As soon as Kemper boots all good...a few seconds later the volume drops out of all rigs. Everytime I reboot it it is fine for a few seconds and then volume drops. Falling back to 9.0 now.

Had the same. Disconnect the USB cable and reboot the Kemper once. Here it has worked

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Took it for a test drive. It's kinda cool. I can see where the love comes from. Not something I really need on a day to day basis. I did some A/B-ing between the Kemper Generic and the Liquid tone stacks for a few of my daily drivers and the difference was noticeable but not drastic to me. If you're a knob tweaker I can see how you will really like this. I'm not a tweaker. Wasn't a tweaker in my tube amp days. I am happy to report that I upgraded from 8.7.20 to 9.0.8 to 10 Beta with no problems or glitches. I hate to disappoint the "oh, you're gonna need it" crowd but at least I have it if I change my mind.

• Questions please:

I do not see Bright Cap intensity, Gain Pot Reference, Restore Gain, Restore Amp Model, Restore EQ or Burn in the Rig manager Amp module.

I assume once a Liquid Amp model is selected, you then use Gain, not Generic Gain, even though Generic Gain is what goes from grey to lit/active. That is a bit counterintuitive. Then the addendum says:

While the regular Gain control is narrowed down to the authentic gain range of the selected Amp Model, the Generic Gain control in the menu still represents the wide Gain control of the PROFILER. When you move any of the two Gain controls, you will observe that both are linked – they will move simultaneously, but at different speeds and values. With the Generic Gain control, however, you can choose to exceed the maximum limit of the model Gain control. When “Kemper Generic” model is selected, then the regular Gain control and the Generic Gain show the same value.

This does not happen for me in Rig Manager.

• I have a question; I hope I can get some help with. I have a Diezel Herbert V1 I want to profile, what would be the closest tone stack? JCM our 5150 or?
    I've been trying out the new Liquid profiling with my fave profiles, the Mark Cameron Aldrich profile is just a Ripping!!
    CK and the team really knocked it out of the park... AGAIN

Thanks, in advance.

• Liquid profiling is so far pretty awesome. Unfortunately, my stage freezes up when connected to the Rig Manager beta version. I can still use the Kemper but without the convenience of the rig manager. Apparently there is some miscommunication between the Kemper and RM. But I guess that’s why they call it the beta versions. Still impressed though.

• Few hours later, yup its great, best tone ive ever heard out of my pair of cheap ass headrushes! Only tried 2 profiles, a jtm45 and FAN "BM" (side note, i hate the way some profiles are labelled, to me theres more than one "fan" amp that could be a BM... must be a better way) and i spent my time on the latter, to be expected for my tastes. Took me under a minute to dial in what i wanted with just the front knobs.

• Well i gave it 20 mins an maybe im doin something wrong but with my own fav profiles i dont like it. Looking forward to a official vid explaining it all. I loose clarity an openess. Ones a vintage pro reverb so I thought the fender tonestacks would be cool. Another a modified carvin that I tried using the soldano. Hope im doin it wrong. This is through a real cab tho

• just updated in a narrow timeframe (can't wait) and checked a AC30 Profile with AC30 gain- and eqstack : incedible! now AC30 acts like the real Amp like I know it, most astonishing to me is the sound in different gainstages - eagerly waiting to have more time playing around this evening :D

• just updated in a narrow timeframe (can't wait) and checked a AC30 Profile with AC30 gain- and eqstack : incedible! now AC30 acts like the real Amp like I know it, most astonishing to me is the sound in different gainstages - eagerly waiting to have more time playing around this evening :D

Which one?

• So it's better to use a rig without an embedded distortion probably ...

ps : the gain goes to "eleven" now :p

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• So it's better to use a rig without an embedded distortion probably ...

ps : the gain goes to "eleven" now :p

Literarly, now you can use the complete gain range from 0% to 100% without having to browse through other prpfiles

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Literarly, now you can use the complete gain range from 0% to 100% without having to browse through other prpfiles

I mean, if a profile was created with a pedal in front, the kemper would think it's on a different gainstage ... therefore not accurate anymore when twisting knobs ...

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp