I can't Upload any Image

• it's the same situation here, nothing has changed since I've posted.

The only partial solution for me was to upload the image on Dropbox and paste that link in a post. (See the list of Amp model currently availabe about LQD topic) but that was about how to insert a link, not how to Upload Images.

.. not a huge problem for me presonally, I don't need to post anything intersting... But the NGD topic is dramatically sad without pics ;)

• I've Opened a ticket .. I'll let You know

this is what ''Happen'' (Win10 and Chrome, the same on Android)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

RVA213 Stunning TOP! as for the Red SG! I guess we have the same desease :)

• dmatthews Do You think I have to Check some Settings in My Chrome or my PC that could be related with this issue? if So, What exactly?

You could try resetting all the settings to default? I hadn't re-installed Chrome on my freshly installed Win11 machine until this morning, so one wonders if an extension or setting is borked...

• Exactly the same for me. Thanks!

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• The Java Script debugger says:

[WCF.Attachment] Failed to load modules: TypeError: i.__importDefault(...).default is not a constructor <anonymous> Resizer.js:16

execCb require.js:1222

r require.js:493

s require.js:526

u require.js:589

Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: i.__importDefault(...).default is not a constructor <anonymous> Resizer.js:16

execCb require.js:1222

r require.js:493

s require.js:526

u require.js:589

It seams to me that this Java Script from WoltLab ( the board vendor ) is outdated.

The copy right remark in this file says 2001 to 2020 so this is a taken from the old Version of this Messageboard.

Please Kemper, contact your board vendor to fix this !!

Be the force with you ;)

Edited 3 times, last by Yoda Guitar ().

• Official Post

Sollazzon

In the past, we had a number of users uploading problematic pictures and decided to disallow users from doing so. Please understand that I will not go into details here. Let's just say those pictures ended up on our server, and that's where it became relevant to us. So we disabled the picture upload entirely.

We recently updated the forums software; apparently, those settings were changed, at least for some of you. We've reset the settings now and nobody (moderators aside) should be able to upload pictures again.

I understand that sometimes a picture can help. If you want to share a picture, you need to upload it somewhere else and link to it in your post.

GS