How do Beta high/low pass filters in cabinet block affect Kone on monitor out?

• The filters in the Cabinet Section are part of the rig, it is part of the signal sent to both Main and Monitor Outs.

"Main Manual 10.2 Page 176/Stack Section

Cabinet Soft Key

Low Cut and High Cut filters are now available in the cabinet, in addition to the global Low Cut and High Cut filters in the Output Section. The cabinet versions are stored with every Rig, and will be also be stored as part of any cabinet presets."

• Should the high cut/low cut be set according to the frequency response of the speaker (for example if using powered kabinet) we chose to use with a particular rig? Or something else?

I usually look up the frequency response of the speaker that is being used and set the high and low cuts to where the real speaker stops responding.

• I usually look up the frequency response of the speaker that is being used and set the high and low cuts to where the real speaker stops responding.

sounds like a great plan. maybe we should post that info here so everyone doesn't have the go look up those frequencies. would probably get a health debate going. :P

• My understanding is that if you're using an imprint with monitor cab off checked, nothing in the cab section should be affecting the monitor signal. The imprint does that work.

With monitor cab not checked. then the cab section controls should be applied to monitor out.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• I run with monitor cab off and use imprints on the Kone. My take-away is that the new filters are then specific to my main outputs and will have no affect on the Kone. This leaves the question of what is affected by the pre-existing filters on the output tab. I believe they affected both the monitor and main. Is that still the case?

• I run with monitor cab off and use imprints on the Kone. My take-away is that the new filters are then specific to my main outputs and will have no affect on the Kone. This leaves the question of what is affected by the pre-existing filters on the output tab. I believe they affected both the monitor and main. Is that still the case?

Burkhard, Kemper Support #1 ?????

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• sounds like a great plan. maybe we should post that info here so everyone doesn't have the go look up those frequencies. would probably get a health debate going. :P

I like the Celestion Creamback speakers. Here are the responses.

Creamback 65 75Hz - 5kHz

Creamback 75 70Hz - 5kHz

These are the two speakers I use with my Friedman Twin Sister amp. I am using profiles of a Friedman Dirty Shirley with these. The Twin Sister is a two channel amp that has two Dirty Shirley circuits in it.

• But no matter how much I look in the cabinet section, I can't find low and high cut in the cabinet section, except for the high and low shift that were already there before this update. Where are these parameters located?

• That's a good starting point. I found the Celestion and Jensen but am not sure exactly how to interpret the range for Jensen according to their charts.

Celestion Blue Bulldog Alnico 70Hz-5000Hz

Celestion G12M "Green Back" 75-5000Hz

Celestion G12H (Orange® OEM) 75-5000Hz

Celestion G12H 30W 75-5000Hz

Celestion G12-100 80-5000Hz

Celestion V30 70Hz-5000Hz

Celestion G12M-65 "Creamback” 75Hz - 5kHz

Celestion G12T-75 70Hz - 5kHz

PA Speakers & Guitar Loudspeakers | Celestion Speakers
    PA Speakers & Guitar Loudspeakers - Celestion offer a wide range of world-renowned PA speakers & guitar loudspeakers. Browse our full range of speakers online
    celestion.com

P12R | Jensen Loudspeakers (jensentone.com)

Jensen P12R – 80Hz-???

Jensen P12Q – 90Hz-??

Jensen C12N Ceramic – 113Hz -- ???

Jensen Vintage P10R8 10" -- 99Hz--???

Jensen Vintage C10R 10" – 96.6Hz -- ???

Electro Voice EVM12L BlackLabel Zakk Wylde Signature

Goodmans Audiom 61

Oxford 12L6

MFD Eminence Legend 125 50W 80-4000Hz

JBL D120F

JBL 2110 8"

• The filters in the cab module will affect the sound of the monitor output signal even if Kone mode is activated and "monitor cab off" is active.

Thanks! Since the preexisting hi/low pass filters on the output tab already did exactly that is it safe to assume that the rig-specific filters on the cab page and the legacy filters are cumulative in their effect?

• Thanks! Since the preexisting hi/low pass filters on the output tab already did exactly that is it safe to assume that the rig-specific filters on the cab page and the legacy filters are cumulative in their effect?

The output ones do not affect the monitor out

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better