New pedalboard build with the Kemper Stage

• Nice, for me would be a bit too big.

Just one question: while I understand the preference for external drives/fuzz (so many different ones), why the Zoom Multistomp? There is nothing inside it that can't be done (and better) from the Kemper...

Not criticizing, just curious

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Nice, for me would be a bit too big.

Just one question: while I understand the preference for external drives/fuzz (so many different ones), why the Zoom Multistomp? There is nothing inside it that can't be done (and better) from the Kemper...

Not criticizing, just curious

There is one thing I really use lot from the zoom ms. the vibrato setting of the univibe. Its very different than a normal vibrato. Its thick, lopsided, uneven, throbbing. I havent found that in the Kemper yet.....

• UniVibe is in the Phasers list

I could replicate the sound of my Moon Vibe (and then I've sold it).

Settings here

• Official Post

The Wah stomp in the PROFILER is so flexible that it can easily replicate the Vox wah.
    I've done quite a few 'real' Wah pedal to Wah stomp preset conversions, including a few Wahs I modded myself (range and resonance travel), even inductor swaps (Red Fasel and Whipple).

• As others have said, the Wah is really flexible so I don’t bother with a real wah anymore. The UniVibe in the phaser is pretty good. It isn’t as flexible as something like the Roger Mayer Voodoo Vibe+ but I”m happy to trade a slight lack of flexibility for the added convenience. I’m not a big Fx user so it isn’t a big loss to me.

• Vibrato from an Univibe is a different thing than normal vibrato. If anyone can share settings that would get me to that sound would be great. Otherwise I need my Zoom for that.
    Univibe in itself... I do a lot of Hendrix,Sayce stuff I need a real Univibe for that. Thats the Roger mayer Voodoo Vibe TC on my board. And the Fuzz (from Wes Jeans)

• The Wah stomp in the PROFILER is so flexible that it can easily replicate the Vox wah.
    I've done quite a few 'real' Wah pedal to Wah stomp preset conversions, including a few Wahs I modded myself (range and resonance travel), even inductor swaps (Red Fasel and Whipple).

I need my wah before my Fuzz.....

• Vibrato from an Univibe is a different thing than normal vibrato. If anyone can share settings that would get me to that sound would be great. Otherwise I need my Zoom for that.
    Univibe in itself... I do a lot of Hendrix,Sayce stuff I need a real Univibe for that. Thats the Roger mayer Voodoo Vibe TC on my board. And the Fuzz (from Wes Jeans)

I know. The univibe effect is under the phaser menu not chorus. Vibrato is in the chorus gtoup but vibe is in phaser.

• I know. The univibe effect is under the phaser menu not chorus. Vibrato is in the chorus gtoup but vibe is in phaser.

I am not clear enough. I mean the vibrato setting on a Univibe, differs from a regular vibrato. Its a very specific sound...

While my Voodoo Vibe TC doesnt have this setting, I use the zoom for that.

• I am not clear enough. I mean the vibrato setting on a Univibe, differs from a regular vibrato. Its a very specific sound...

While my Voodoo Vibe TC doesnt have this setting, I use the zoom for that.

Sorry, I understand now. I haven’t used my Voodoo Vibe+ for so long I forgot that it had a Vibrato setting as well as “chorus” (the normal vibe setting) and tremolo. I never ever used the vibrato as it made me seasick 🤣

• All this discussions about UniVibe have generated a hitch that I needed to scratch...and I've got a Cornerstone Aquarium :P. It sounds great straight in front of the Kemper, free up a slot...and it's even Kemper Green! Now I need to figure out whether I want to take the hurdle to put all an a larger Board (going from Temple Audio Duo 24 to a Trio 24)....with the risk to add a couple more pedals :D