It looks like Profiler Player is coming...

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice.

Had a closer look at the video:

- Bluetooth and WiFi

- No Display

- knobs: EQ , Gain, Volume, Master Volume, FX1 and 2

- Buttons: Kone, WiFi/Bluetooth, Noise Gate, 1-5 (maybe for the channels in Performance made)

- LEDs: Tuner, Noise Gate, Input, Tap/Tuner

- 3 switches

Did i miss something?

Backside was not shown.

Will the begging now stop? No :) now everyone wants to know when the release date is and how much it will cost…

Hey Kemper, I volunteer to come over to test the unit. And maybe take it with me as Christmas present for myself. It’s just a one hour drive for me ;)

• We won't know when this was on the drawing board, but I suppose Tonex kickstarted design/production into overdrive.

I already have the rack and Remote, but this would be a great gig bag solution...especially for travel.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• We won't know when this was on the drawing board, but I suppose Tonex kickstarted design/production into overdrive.

I already have the rack and Remote, but this would be a great gig bag solution...especially for travel.

Uuuuh you gave me an idea. If you could use it as a remote for the Head, I could replace my two way switch on my pedal board. That would be a great feature!

• Look like jacks for stereo out and a loop. [Edit: No loop, headphone and pedal jack] Possibly both USB style jacks; one for update and the other for computer connection. Next to that, [Edit: XLR] (Just guessing here). I'm sure it is well thought out and will rock.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

Edited once, last by HCarlH ().

• By the way: this video is from the future.

Today is the 19th. ;)

Just had a YouTube-notification. Next video is out:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

- 10 banks with 5 rigs each.

- Bluetooth audio streaming.

- XLR out and more.

- running on 9-12v, 24w

- backside:

6,3mm (jack cable): input, stereo unbalanced output (monitor out), headphone out, expression-pedal, XLR out, usb stick input, usb b to connect to a pc/mac.

Edited 4 times, last by spotter ().

• Available now: 697,99€ in Germany.

Loading | Kemper Amps

KEMPER PROFILER PLAYER - THE LEGACY AND THE NEXT INCARNATION OF THE PROFILER PLATFORM

The KEMPER PROFILER has changed the world of guitar tone significantly. The acclaimed KEMPER PROFILING technology and the brand-new Liquid Profiles provide the best amp tones anytime and anywhere possible - offering consistent accuracy and also a convenient package for touring, traveling, and studio use.

The KEMPER PROFILER Player is the latest and the most complete serving of professional amp tones and studio-grade FX per footprint. Requiring only the floorboard space of two standard distortion pedals the PROFILER Player turns any pedal board into an arena-grade touring rig. And, what’s more, the Player indeed itself is already the arena-grade touring rig that fits in every guitar bag. It offers the full arsenal of KEMPER amp tones (yes, the Amp section of the Player sounds identical to the amp section of its famous Big Brothers - it loads any amp PROFILE from the vast library of existing free and commercial PROFILEs), selected FX settings, IR loading, and switching capabilities - at home, in the studio, in the rehearsal room, and on stage.

MADE IN GERMANY: THE LITTLE GREEN MONSTER, THE SON OF A PROFILER, THE KEMPER PROFILER PLAYER, PREMIUM PEDAL - CONCEPT AND FEATURES

At first glance, the PROFILER Player is an easy-access guitar amp with familiar classic controls, where you can store your precious amp channel settings.

The amp section of the Player sounds identical to the amp section of its famous Big Brothers. It loads any amp PROFILE from the vast library of existing free and commercial PROFILEs out there.

Rigs from the big PROFILERs are fully compatible within the limits of the Player’s 4 FX slots.

If you want to dig deeper and access every single effect setting, the Rig Manager remote app connects to the Player through USB or WLAN on a platform of your choice.

Connect your phone to the Player by Bluetooth to play along your guitar licks to Spotify.

At home the Player is the perfect rehearsal amp, on stage, it is a self-contained KEMPER PROFILER.

Turn the PROFILER Player into a combo amp by connecting one or two KEMPER Power Kabinets.

The Player is reduced to the max and therefore also a match for bass players and acoustic guitarists. Also, keyboard players will enjoy the leading tube amp PROFILEs and studio-grade effects to spice up their sounds.

Expand the live control capabilities simply by adding expression pedals or additional foot-switches. MIDI via USB - Supports typical USB2MIDI cables

Four effect blocks elevate the Player to a professional stand-alone live solution.

The PROFILER Player offers a selection of some the finest effects in the world. As a company, KEMPER is also responsible for creating the ACCESS™ VIRUS™, one of the most successful synthesizers of all time. Nearly 25 years of experience.

Along with the standard effects, you will find algorithms rarely seen in a guitar processor - these include an authentic rotary speaker and studio-grade reverbs, offering amazing rooms, large halls, even lush, pad-like ambiences and many more.

The Player’s signal chain comprises 4 effect modules in addition to the amplifier stack. Up to two effects can be placed "pre" the amp stack, and another two "post" the amp. The post-amp modules of the effect chain are ideal for delay and reverb effects. Both delay and reverb offer "spillover"at any time, meaning the sonic tail is not cut off when you change to another Rig.

The Player offers a massive, well-curated selection of 136 different FX settings taken from the legendary KEMPER PROFILER FX arsenal that features over 444 FX presets in total.

• I like how android control appears...... then a Kemper that would be cool to control from ANY phone is announced. Nice !

Putting amps into pedals and onto boards has become very popular. Even though they have limited numbers of amps in them. This is a pedal that is EVERY amp.

Regarding the price - its 2 and 1/3 times a UAFX amp in a pedal (or are we still pricing things in Boss DS-1s ?). So not bad. The YooToob whiners will complain - but any good noise gate will trim them out of the mix

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Hats off to Kemper. This is pretty good for original kemper owners. If they brought out Kemper 2.0 then used values would have plummeted.

This way a used full fat kemper for about £1k looks okay value considering you get twice the effects slots and the capability to profile (plus a screen blah blah)

• Hats off to Kemper. This is pretty good for original kemper owners. If they brought out Kemper 2.0 then used values would have plummeted.

This way a used full fat kemper for about £1k looks okay value considering you get twice the effects slots and the capability to profile (plus a screen blah blah)

I don't see how this isn't a great option for new owners. Especially those with no need for Profiling and have a pedal board they like.

One friend who has refused to go digital saw this and said "I may finally go to the dark side with this...."

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Rig Manager remote app connects to the Player through USB .....

Will this be valid also for the Stage?

Charging through USB. I don't see where a wired data connection is supported.

Happy to be corrected.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche