Kemper player: functionality of its big brothers

• Direct from Kemper. I don't even know their return policies tbh.

KrisMil

We have a 30-day return policy. If you're serious about all the concerns you're voice, you should return your Profiler Player.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but please note that you're posting a lot of things, repeat a lot of what you've said already and this can get a little tiresome for other users on this forum. Maybe the product is just not for you, and another Profiler would suit your requirements in a better way.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• KrisMil

We have a 30-day return policy. If you're serious about all the concerns you're voice, you should return your Profiler Player.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but please note that you're posting a lot of things, repeat a lot of what you've said already and this can get a little tiresome for other users on this forum. Maybe the product is just not for you, and another Profiler would suit your requirements in a better way.

amen to that

• My comment has a very valid point:
    Based on empirical evidence gathered over 10 years in this forum, spread over numerous firmware and hardware releases/updates/announcements, there is always somebody who feels the need to point out that the features are not wanted/implemented correctly or in the wrong order, that 'the market' has moved somewhere else etc.

The online 'discussion' will always be led by a very vocal minority.

Can I read into this…that at KPA HQ the current hypothese is that there is a very limited group of customers that would appriciate the option to upgrade?

• Can I read into this…that at KPA HQ the current hypothese is that there is a very limited group of customers that would appriciate the option to upgrade?

Kemper can answer for themselves....but that's not what he said.

Chris Kemper has said on this forum that paid upgrades for the KPP are being considered. So....upgrades are coming. Whether or not they include a price tag is the only real question.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Kemper can answer for themselves....but that's not what he said.

Chris Kemper has said on this forum that paid upgrades for the KPP are being considered. So....upgrades are coming. Whether or not they include a price tag is the only real question.

I just wait for that (and when ? ;) )

Even if the Player will still have limitations (cause of its hardware), i really see it at home to complete my Stage. This little toy is appealling and reactivated my GAS... :cursing: ^^

Today, it can't respond to my needs.... ;(

I think they will have to include a price tag....

A cool thing would be to thank bigger units' owners with a lower/free upgrade like L6 did with Helix Native ;)

Can't wait to hear this announcement to click on the "add to cart" button ;)