Putting a face to a name

• This isn’t really the right place to post this but I can’t see anywhere more appropriate so here goes.

There are several members of the Kemper team who regularly contribute to this forum and provide help and advice. Including Kemper Support #1 Burkhard timo  kpahuitsing  DonPetersen @G String ckemper

Their input is vital to the success of the forum and their willingness to help users should be appreciated by us all.

I would greatly appreciate the ability to put a face to a name for the various members of the team. It makes it much more personal when dealing with the company. It also makes users more aware of the fact that these dedicated individuals are also human beings and should be treated with respect. Most of the time discussions around here are friendly and constructive but tempers do sometimes get frayed. Perhaps seeing everyone as an individual and not a username might help on these occasions too.

How about posting a team phone with forum usernames? I would love to see who it is that has helped me out when they answer my questions.

• The 360p image from Kellerblues aside, (which reminds me of Half-Life for some reason....), I think @Wheresthedug's idea is great.

We all tend to forget that behind each avatar is a person.

(Except for BayouTexan ....that dude's a bot....)

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Official Post

Kellerblues, I won't delete the photo you've posted because it is reasonably blurry. But please, guys, don't upload photos without permission. Everybody has an idea of how much they'd like to share online. And we all should respect that.

I'm closing this thread now. If somebody on the list would like to follow the request, we'll surely find a way to insert a mug shot later on ;)

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• G String

Closed the thread.