Hmmm...too much silence around CK.

• @db - Surely you mean Michelangelo, not Picasso ;) it'll be done when it's done...

Anyhow, tot he OP they've only just finished up NAMM, give them a chance to catch their breath (and maybe take a short break to recharge the old batteries). I'm sure they'll be back soon enough.

• Lol I think this should be the quote of all quotes :)
    cant say it better than this *ever*

Interesting Andy, because this phrase is totally applicable to you as well! :thumbup: The KPA without your amazing profiles wouldn't be that magic! CK created the machine and others, like you, bring it to its full potential!

• Cool, i have had no problems with the latest os , and i do try to break all things beta,
    Hope you njoyed the show,
    :thumbup:

Steve
    Mainly my own built valve amps and Kemper

• Dear ckemper!

It,s great to see You again on the forum. :)
    I must to say You, that my Kempers upgrading to 1.6 release from 1.6 beta was without problems, and my KPA it,s working, sounding and responding perfect now without any problems!!! :P

Even so, after Your comment I have tryied again to install-reinstall the 1.6 beta and release versions, because I want to help You with this if I can...and maybe If I can recreate that latency feelings version and make a backup from it, it could help someway.. :?:

Downgrade to my perfect vorking 1.52.
    Upgrade to 1.6 beta.
    Downgrade to 1.52.
    Upgrade to 1.54.
    Upgrade to 1.6 beta and so on..., because I have that problems with installation, and after that latency problems with responding......and nothing!!!!

A few times there was problems with installing beta 1.6, but never with the 1.6 release, and after two hours of working I was enable to recreate that bad responding version............

Maybe I,m crazy. :(:S
    .....or maybe there was something wrong with my KPA, what was resolved with that system reset, after which it,s working perfect!!!
    ......anyway I have never observed that the sound was wrong after an upgrade.
    There was only that slow responding issues with the 1.6 beta.
    ......but one more time I must to say that the release 1.6 it,s working and sounding perfect for me!
    I,m a happy KPA owner!
    Many thanks for this magical sounding wonderfull musical instrument!!! :thumbup: (which is stealing all my time!!!) :)

• I'm also on 1.6 and to my ears it never sounded better! Everytime I play it its like I'm having an eargasm! My KPA is truly the best thing thats ever happened to my guitar playing. I have gotten better at guitar, I play alot more, I tweak far less than I did on my old AxeFxII. Its just amazing and there arent enough words to describe how amazing it is.

Thanks CK for inventing the KPA and all of your dedication and hard work! Keep up the great job!

• @db - Surely you mean Michelangelo, not Picasso ;) it'll be done when it's done...

Anyhow, tot he OP they've only just finished up NAMM, give them a chance to catch their breath (and maybe take a short break to recharge the old batteries). I'm sure they'll be back soon enough.

heheheheheheheh luvit!!! :D

• Silent?
    Yes. Still trying to find that bug that makes the 1.60 sound different.
    Is there any? Waste of time?

Not waste of time ! :D
    You will find it soon or later !
    One more bug from heavy Wah Wah user - in 1.6.0 wah wah proceed to afect the tone 3,4,5 sec , sometimes even more secs, after disengaging a pedal .
    Sometime wah efect fade away pretty quick, but than comeback in say 10 seconds or so , stay there few seconds and than vanish, finally ?? ,
    I am using touch mode, but it is the same with any other mode....

Whatever , these are just small issues , please keep good work in area of natural amp tone, this is what is important !
    Cheers !

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)