Check out my NAMM 2013 report

• Funny to see Bogner's interpretation of the Kemper design. Anyway the cabinets are really stilysh.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

• Thanks Mats, nice reading. I like that Duesenberg Jazzmaster-like....
    Are you going to be in Frankfurt as well?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Nice to see that Michael Boddicker is still around and the Jupiter 6 brings back nice memories. I used to have one but mine didn't look that clean ;)

Great read Mats, thanks a lot.

• Thanks Mats that's a huge amount of work and a lots of goodies to look at. Is it just me or did this years Winter NAMM seem more upbeat and exciting than the past few years? I'm just getting that energized vibe...

• Thanks Mats that's a huge amount of work and a lots of goodies to look at. Is it just me or did this years Winter NAMM seem more upbeat and exciting than the past few years? I'm just getting that energized vibe...

Hi,

Glad so many seem to like the report. As you say there's a bit of work involved.
    Yes, NAMM did seem more energized this year. As stated in the report it seems like may are realizing the MI business, while being a business, is still based on people and our love of music. But there are still lots of problems for lots of manufacturers and dealers due partly to a bad economy and partly because there are more things and activities fighting for ore discretionary income.

Cheers,

Mats N

• Enjoyable read thanks!

Definitely 4 or 5 things that really caught my eye. One day i will buy a Tom Anderson.

Think twice .
    because , after that , you will sell all of your guitars from your signature and play only Anderson ...

;(

:D

:whistling:

(at least ,this is what's happen to me , and to the big bunch of guitarists once they touched any of Tom Anderson masterpieces .. )

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Great read and info. Always cool to see your pics ... One of the things that you reported caught my eye was the Fishman triple play. I guess it's been announced before, but this was the first time I saw it. Very cool. I ended up googling it and watching various videos. Thanks for your report ! :)