Kemper users are spoiled ? Yes or no ?

• I would call it privileged!

• Having the money
    • Willing to spend it (thats easy for GAS enthusiasts)
    • Spending it on a digital device
    • and getting extra ordinary sound and effects!

For me it's a privilege, really! And I'm not on the nit-picky side of life. Eventually the whole thing will do all the bells and whistles which were advertised. I mean honestly, the KPA does more then a 4 channel Marshall combo! 8o Right?

Well, there's enough stuff in the Kemper to keep me happy for a lifetime, Im really not wanting or needing anything else...
    I think there is more than enough, I hope the KPA doesn't end up like some kinda toy, we don't need 500 rigs anyway, I have about 1000 I think and it's crazy. nice to play around with but deffinitely not what the KPS is. I'm more than happy with this thing :)

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• It takes a very particular approach to being a digital preamp, certainly, but still a digital preamp - just like the Pod, XFX and now that new device i can't recall the name of.

That product is the "multiamp". I looked at 2 pages on it, but, sheesh, I havn't even played every amp in my Kemper yet. Andy James sounds really awesome on youtube playing through it though.

Anyway, I think the Kemper is the best thing I've bought this year. I haven't even touched on any of it's features yet apart from messing with reverb and delay and doing 3 profiles. It's so awesome really. Playing it with my PRS Torero sounds awesome and it's giving me the best sounds I've heard at home so far. Seriously, if you get to work on recording you will find it's a really great home-recording tool. I havn't even got my behringer fcb1010 out yet, but, I'm sure there's masses of enjoyment waiting to be had for me and my kemper! :D

• spoiled vs unspoiled 25:17 so far (smile)
    in percents approx. 60% spoiled vs 40% non spoiled
    but, it doesn't mean Kemper should stop spoiling us with new features and updates (big smile ) !
    it just means Kemper users are nice and polite people !

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I would call it privileged!

• Having the money
    • Willing to spend it (thats easy for GAS enthusiasts)
    • Spending it on a digital device
    • and getting extra ordinary sound and effects!

For me it's a privilege, really! And I'm not on the nit-picky side of life. Eventually the whole thing will do all the bells and whistles which were advertised. I mean honestly, the KPA does more then a 4 channel Marshall combo! 8o Right?

Have to agree 1000% with your assessment.

Yeah i"m with you mate,well said!

• When all companies in the world one day will act like KEMPER company, this world will be a really nice place to live in... Howgh! :)

ps: Great thank you to all who work there! I am extremely satisfied.. :thumbup:

• The ergonomics of the rotary switch are a bit less than perfect. And it can cause trouble in some hasty, excited stage situations. I am not the only ham handed Kemperer.

But think of it: a mind controlled KPA would even solve the whole Performance Mode problem too!

[Blocked Image: http://www.audiosemantics.de/FORUMS/Mind-Control.jpg]

You do mean force-controlled, don't you? The way I see it, the issue lies with the user. Use the force!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.