M Britt Kemper Profiles

• I have both MW Britt Packs,
    they are def the best Sounding Packs for KPA,
    when you want a Amp in the Room Sound, they just work out of the box
    But as all Audio Stuff its always a matter of taste
    Def a must when you're a player with uses low gain overdrive
    and work with the Vol Control of the guitar

• Ingolf, Michael, thanx for your feedback about my music ! I highly appreciate you took time to listen to it, and as very qualified musicians comment on it !
    Everday i'm still amazed at how good and inspiring the sounds in the Kemper are. We have come from far since the line6 stuff and the Boss stuff . And i think the community and the Kemper team are great in continiously improving it even further.
    Sorry for being a bit off topic :)

• Thanks for the great responding and sounding, real american guitar tones!

Yep, that's funny...

KPA = German product (Christoph Kemper)
    Marshall = English amp-factory founded 1962
    Vox = English amp-factory founded late 50's
    Bogner = Reinhold Bogner from Ulm (Germany), moving '89 to L.A.
    Diezel = German product (Peter Diezel)
    ect. ect.

Nevertheless "real American guitar tones..." :whistling:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• This is funny, but in his defense guitarmania62 said "guitar tones" and most of MBritt's guitars are, in fact, American manufacture, plus he plays a unique form of American created music, Country, to which his first pack was tweaked towards.

To my ears, the second pack is less "tweaked" and more honest to the amps he profiled.

However, I think of tones more in the style of the hand that produces them, not the instruments, amps, effects. I can play Whole Lotta Love on a Fender with a Tele and sound wholly "British", lol

• This is funny, but in his defense guitarmania62 said "guitar tones" and most of MBritt's guitars are, in fact, American manufacture, plus he plays a unique form of American created music, lol

Thanks db9091....This was my intention to say....

.........and about gunterhaas comment regarding the Marshall = English amp-factory founded 1962......
    You must to know that the first Marshall was Fender Bassman copy....You can find this info everywhere on the net. :) Even if You want to attack me again, mr. Gunterhaas :)

I,m a proud european too, but regarding the guitar sounds I must to admit that Mr. Britt have made some excellent profiles.
    Thanks ,

• Used a bunch of pack 2 profiles in the studio today. (Little Walter 50 Crunch, Dumble clean and the Divided by 13 JRT 9/15 EL84 mostly)
    Got TERRIFIC results with very minimal tweaking using a Les Paul an SG and an Eastman T186MX hollow body with Fralin P92s.

• Today I have bought the Pack #1. Still testing, but I find a darker tone here compared to the samples on the website. I have tested on studio monitors and Atomic FRFR an with a Fender Stratocaster Deluxe with Jason Lollar Blackfaces Specials Pickups. After a little tweaking I get a pretty good group of presets to use with my cover band. Still have to test it with Gibson Les Paul and Superstratos for the dirty sounds.
    Recommended buy! ;)

• Bought pack 2 yesterday - had much fun with it today - awesome sounding profiles :)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• I loaded Pack 2 into Rig Manager which made me have a quick look back over Pack 1 as well ....these really are a great set of versatile profiles . I have a lot of these commercial amp profiles already but there are differences and Mikes are all as sweet and sweeter in some cases as any of the others available .......more Dumble more Dumble ................

• Hey Mike,
    In an earlier post you said something to the effect of you're not sure what else you could need. If you're looking to make a pack 3, I wouldn't mind some Orangey stuff or maybe a Hiwatt. I've always coveted that Townsend sound.

• oozish, It depends on what kind of blues. Both packs have some decent clean to mid gain stuff (3P, /13 FTR in pack 1 and Little Walter, Vibro King, Victoria in pack 2). There's a little more variety in Pack 2 I think so I'm leaning more toward that for you.

As far as possible amps for another pack, I'm making a mental (and now written) list based on things I want to have and your suggestions: Hiwatt, Orange, Marshall offset, blackface Super Reverb… ??

• These are mostly brilliant for my setup with Les Pauls. Thank you Michael and if there is ever more just holler. Like guitars some of us cant have enough variety to choose from Great stuff!