Guidorist's Profiles

• Ok, let's shift the feedback and discussions regarding Guido's great profiles here to support the new forum rules.

I start by saying that the JSX has become my togo rocksound :thumbup:

P.s.: Thread title ok guys?
    P.s. 2: NOT liking this thread makes sense.

Gear: Strats & KPA. Plug Ins: Cubase, NI, iZotope, Slate, XLN, Spectrasonics.
    Music: Song from my former band: vimeo.com/10419626[/media][/media][/media] Something new on the way...

Edited 2 times, last by Fireloogie ().

• Man, I bought a bunch more of guidos stuff today, the single rec, JSX and 5150. I LOVE The low gain tones of these huge powered amps, it's my thing I'm noticing. I am blown away by the cab from the recto 8 or 9, profile ( whichever is bassier I can't rmemeber right now) but it might be my holy grail cab. I know these aren't merged, but I LOVE attaching a big mesa 4x12 to old tweeds and bassmans, etc. and this cab literally works with every profile i attach to. This profile is great but the cab is something special to me, my ideal sound at all gain levels. Attached to soundsides deluxe, or the profiler workshop Marshall superlead, gives me
    the best low gain crunch tones but with the bigness of a well micd 4x12 big cab. I love it!

• Me Boo Road Queen is my new Guido favorite. He posted a song from last year's album using a profile from this pack, and it is a dream solo tone! I loved it so much I bought the rig pack PLUS the whole album. Check it out guys, worth every Euro - and man is Guido reasonable in his pricing. Compare the quality of his great profiles - they are a steal compared to almost any other vendor. Thanks a ton, Guido!!

Gary ô¿ô

• Me Boo Road Queen is my new Guido favorite. He posted a song from last year's album using a profile from this pack, and it is a dream solo tone! I loved it so much I bought the rig pack PLUS the whole album. Check it out guys, worth every Euro - and man is Guido reasonable in his pricing. Compare the quality of his great profiles - they are a steal compared to almost any other vendor. Thanks a ton, Guido!!

THX a lot for your nice words and buying the Album! ;) I have to say that some guitars are done by the singer too using real amps like Peavey, Fender and Vox (that was the time before I had a Kemper) BUT The Solo you mentioned is done by me with the latest Me Boo Road Queen profiles that we did in the studio. For me the Mesa Boogie Road King is the best amp I heard for years. It's so powerful, versatile and has a great dynamic which makes this amp so unique. All other guys in the studio were blowin away too about this killer amp! So have to buy one this year, I'm in love! :D The one we profiled was from a good friend.
    @ to all others
    I'm really happy to hear that you like our newest creation. ;)

• Hmm... are you going to tell Steve about it, Guido? It'd be interesting to see how he plays and sounds through one...

I have to say thumbs up too! I own all of them except the two new ones. Might have to change that soon ;)

Hey apr13st, you'd better grab 'em if you're gonna keep up with the Monkster. LOL

I've reached the point where I just buy anything he comes up with blind. As long as his prices stay where they are, I'll continue to do this.*

* Guido, I hope you heard that, matey. ;)

• Yeah I got almost every one of his profiles, including the new Road Queen profiles.
    It`s the only profiles I use now, cause I feel that they aren`t so overcompressed as may profiles tend to be. They just feel so natural to me.

The Road Queen profile 1 is a beast for anything rock/metal rhythm.. I also use it for that liquid Petrucci lead tone.

And Guidorist is also one truly nice and humble guy.. although I think his coffee addiction is affecting me to :P

• Ha! Good stuff, mate.

You know, I too think he's very personable and humble, so it's funny when he says things that might come across differently, due only to his honesty.

I won't give examples as that might seem unfair - I wouldn't want him to be any other way. He's just a fun, great guy the way he is... and so very talented.

• as

Ha! Good stuff, mate.

You know, I too think he's very personable and humble, so it's funny when he says things that might come across differently, due only to his honesty.

I won't give examples as that might seem unfair - I wouldn't want him to be any other way. He's just a fun, great guy the way he is... and so very talented.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I guess I`ve never thought of anything that he says as something bad, but in Norway we usually are that way to in regards of how we might say things to honest, so I guess it`s just something I`m used to:)

Great guy, great profiles, great humor ;)

• Good call, I better hurry up haha :D

• @Monkey_Man,
    I heard you, mate. THX! :D

@egynd
    Yeah, the Road Queen is a really special amp. It was kind of hard to profile it because it has some much versatility and we had to decide which sound we wanna keep. BTW Pure cab around 3 works great with this as well.
    Speaking for myself: It's one of the best amps I'ver ever heard in my life and It's just made for me...So I definitely one have one this year. :D

• @egynd
    Yeah, the Road Queen is a really special amp. It was kind of hard to profile it because it has some much versatility and we had to decide which sound we wanna keep. BTW Pure cab around 3 works great with this as well.
    Speaking for myself: It's one of the best amps I'ver ever heard in my life and It's just made for me...So I definitely one have one this year. :-D[/quote]

Yeah that amp is a beast! Can`t afford it here though as Mesa is some of the most expencive amps ever in this country :P ( still lucky enough to have a Mark IV combo). If I did, I`d go for it right away

I`ll try that setting tomorrow. I usually keep mine always on about 5-6 on every profile, but I`ll play around with it.

• Thanks Fire, Vex and ALL.

I rely on this info like the JSX and Monkey's "balls" reviews etc , i trust ALL you guys and i am just too dumb to figure whats good to try on my own...
    Thank you very much for these post my friends. I still have not finished the XTC profiles, you cant get through them so fast they are that good.

sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I got some of my performances as "tight mix ready ballz"
    so how about that my brother :) :D

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• @Monkey_Man,
    I heard you, mate. THX! :D

@egynd
    Speaking for myself: It's one of the best amps I'ver ever heard in my life and It's just made for me...So I definitely one have one this year. :D

short clip of the beautiful mee bboo v 25
    clean sound = tweaked no. 12
    Solo sound is tweaked no. 03
    Violin = tweaked no. 01

Sorry for some harsch hights, don't know what it is, when i am recording with my cubase the sound add this. Normaly played in my room it sounds awesome.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers
    Frank