What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• New OOR single released today 🔥🤘🔥

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For lovers of jazz/rock/fusion only

[/YOUTUBE.]

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/YOUTUBE.]

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Thanks for the link :thumbup: Never heard of him ....

The future sounds bright :)

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• External Content www.youtube.com

I was just listening to this the other day...quality song, quality haircuts!

• Jazz and fusion guys are just wired differently to me!

I can't tell if this is good or not, I can only marvel at the technique..

• External Content www.youtube.com

Wow, I just flashback'd to 1972. Is glitterboy actually playing that guitar or just dancing with it? Good tune.

• Just playback by the look of it.
    V8, Dave is a right card!

My parents are from Birmingham so I also love the accents.

Always reminds me to the Vic and Bob sketches...

Slade in Residence - The Smell of Reeves & Mortimer - BBC
    Noddy has spent 3 hours queuing for meat; he couldn't let Simon Le Bon get all the best cuts! Dave can't clean the mugs with the washing up liquid Noddy has ...
    www.youtube.com

• I don't know how many here that have seen this video and there are still ppl believe Eddie invented tapping.

And Steve did it before Eddie too

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Eddie said himself he did not invent tapping. He just incorporated it into his technique and made it more musical for hard rock.

I don't know what the guitarist was doing in the 2nd video but it didn't sound pleasant or in key.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• B.B. King's cousin "Bukka" Booker White had bitch slappin' thing that was all his own. 8)

• I believe jazz guitarists can teach us to be better at lead guitar. 8)

Depends what you mean by better.

I agree Jazz is the ultimate in terms of improv, neck knowledge and technique but those are not the only things...for me ( and I can only talk about me) it leaves me cold because there is no clear "story", just sounds like lots of random notes.

Anyone that plays anything other than Am pentatonic is a wizard with demonic powers in my book :)

• Go was your mouth out with soap 😳

You are clearly listening to the wrong jazz. Go and listen to John Scofield and tell me it is just random notes 😉

Or try a bit of Oz Noy.

I have tried many times but I will try again...I'm not saying they are random, them just sound random to me..

But then I think Yngwie has feel, so what do I know :)