What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• Depends what you mean by better.

I agree Jazz is the ultimate in terms of improv, neck knowledge and technique but those are not the only things...for me ( and I can only talk about me) it leaves me cold because there is no clear "story", just sounds like lots of random notes.

You're not alone.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looks like you pre-EQ'd, bro. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• My parents are from Birmingham so I also love the accents.

Always reminds me to the Vic and Bob sketches...

Wow, I would need a transcript for those sketches. I barley understood a word in it. Not criticizing, I also can't understand folks with a strong Louisiana or Alabama, or New England accents. But when they sing, I can understand perfectly.

• Wow, I would need a transcript for those sketches. I barley understood a word in it. Not criticizing, I also can't understand folks with a strong Louisiana or Alabama, or New England accents. But when they sing, I can understand perfectly.

I also need a transcription and my parents are from Birmingham in the UK :)

• External Content youtu.be

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

Very interesting Version with all that different musicians and singers. Great! :thumbup:

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112

Henry David Thoreau

I really like this!!

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Maybe I am chauvinistic but I just can't get into Girl metal. It just doesn't go. I don't care much for girls shredding on guitar either. But there are voices that I love like; Ann Wilson, Pat Benatar, Patty Smyth, Whitney, Tina Turner, etc.

I don't care much for female drag racers too but I did date one and my wife reminds me of it. :rolleyes:

• Maybe I am chauvinistic but I just can't get into Girl metal. It just doesn't go. I don't care much for girls shredding on guitar either. But there are voices that I love like; Ann Wilson, Pat Benatar, Patty Smyth, Whitney, Tina Turner, etc.

I don't care much for female drag racers too but I did date one and my wife reminds me of it. :rolleyes:

The only female fronted bands I like are Nightwish and Within Temptation. I don't see anything wrong with girl metal. Girls shredding on guitars on youtube are for young and old men who don't get laid though. Different with someone like Nita Strauss who is really talented. So how long time did it take you to realise it was a man? :D :D :D

I had a friend and his big brothers friend when he was really drunked deep kissed one on the dance floor. They tried to warn him but he refused to listen and found out with the pants down. :D :D :D

Henry David Thoreau

• The only female fronted bands I like are Nightwish and Within Temptation. I don't see anything wrong with girl metal. Girls shredding on guitars on youtube are for young and old men who don't get laid though. Different with someone like Nita Strauss who is really talented. So how long time did it take you to realise it was a man? :D :D :D

I had a friend and his big brothers friend when he was really drunked deep kissed one on the dance floor. They tried to warn him but he refused to listen and found out with the pants down. :D :D :D

I'm taking about a real female who dragged raced cars not the other kind of drag. ;)