What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Battle Beast from Finland. Looks like they use some "other" modeler unit, but some nice guitar work, and the girl can sing. Obviously in the studio, they have the costume thing going on live. Become a big fan, no shortage of heavy guitars on all of their recordings.

External Content youtu.be

• I must be a chauvinist. I can count on one hand how many female rock/metal vocalist I care to listen to. I can't stand women vocalist trying to do death metal, though I can't stand men doing it either. So, female Beast Mode don't work for me.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• My list is certainly not long but I have more than five. In random order: Pat Benatar, Ann Wilson, Stevie Nicks,, Grace Slick, Alanna Miles, Tina Turner, Linda Ronstadt, Alanis Morissette, Etta James. Can't defend my list with data, just personal preference.

• My list is certainly not long but I have more than five. In random order: Pat Benatar, Ann Wilson, Stevie Nicks,, Grace Slick, Alanna Miles, Tina Turner, Linda Ronstadt, Alanis Morissette, Etta James. Can't defend my list with data, just personal preference.

That ain't exactly rock/metal...BTW: I like them all :thumbup:

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Oh yes, Amy Lee! Counts for me... not only with Evanescence :thumbup: 8)

External Content www.youtube.com

• ANNEKE VAN GIERSBERGEN

• Oh yes, Amy Lee! Counts for me... not only with Evanescence :thumbup: 8)

Never heard of and.... another of hundreds of Eddie Vedder imitator. :rolleyes: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I must be a chauvinist. I can count on one hand how many female rock/metal vocalist I care to listen to. I can't stand women vocalist trying to do death metal, though I can't stand men doing it either. So, female Beast Mode don't work for me.

Do you dare to say that to your wife or only on the net? :D :D I begg to differ. There are some women in rock/metal I like and sing better than most male singers do. I can agree about death metal vocalists. Well at least 99%. There are a very few I can stand. Some you just can't hear a word and it sounds like woawoowaaowwoowaa the whole time. I can't stop laughing when I hear that. :D It sounds like disney death metal.

Henry David Thoreau

• At the moment I'm feeling a bit nostalgic and have been listening to the old John Mayall recordings.

• remember post #1? ;)

This thread should be for sharing music.

What do you just listening spontaneously. Should be special. No charts. No mainstream.

• Bayoutexan, just skip this. It's a woman singing rock/metal. :S :D ;)

Henry David Thoreau

• 8)