Rig Manager 3.0 Beta Release Discussion Thread

• The installation worked with no problems on Windows 10.

Questions and maybe bugs:

1. How can I choose or modify the amplifier when creating or editing a performance ? I can do only by drag&drop a rig from a second RM window which is not very. Clicking on the Amp icon does not prompt a list of available amps like in the Browse button.
    2. How can I Choose a preset for a Stomp. Even here only drag&drop from another RM window seem to work, but the preset is not loaded in the performance it is only displayed in the RM window.
    3. In the left down part of the editor, there is a frame showing the current stomp or whatever you choose in the frame above. Clicking the quadratic icon brings the list of available stomps. This is clear, except there is no list of amps. There is also another round button in this frame with three lines, that has actually the same function. Can this not be assigned for choosing the presets of the choosen stomp ?
    4. Can't see a system settings page.

Edited once, last by cantemir ().

• RM 3 didn't see the new OS Beta 7.17 , even when hitting check fór software updates,

it says RM is up to date but nothing about the Profiler, which has 7.16

Had to install 7.17 manually via USB Stick, would be nice if this will work like in the former Version

Can confirm that the new RM does not update the Kemper OS. You have to do it with the USB stick.

• I'm going to wait until late afternoon when you guys have all gone to sleep so I don't add to the crush.

Well done Kemper team!!! ?

Will wait until tonight in Hawaii... guarantee everyone's in bed...

'19 Relish Eucalypt Mary | '17 PRS McCarty 594 | '15 PRS 408 | '96 PRS Custom 22 | '78 Les Paul Custom | '19 Silver Sky

Kemper Toaster | Rack | Remote

Friedman ASM-12 | Atomic CLR Neo Mk II Wedge | ValveTrain Powertrain Studio 20

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I mentioned it on the FB group - but the lack of being able to edit performances is insane. Huge oversight.

This is just what I’ve heard though - I won’t be updating until Sunday. So I’m hoping there’s a way to edit and create performances in RM3 somehow....

• I mentioned it on the FB group - but the lack of being able to edit performances is insane. Huge oversight.

This is just what I’ve heard though - I won’t be updating until Sunday. So I’m hoping there’s a way to edit and create performances in RM3 somehow....

dude, you can edit performances.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

Huh? You can edit performances. Most definitely.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Edited once, last by Ruefus ().

I think I misspoke about that. There are a few hidden functions I'm learning as I go.

• Well, my Stage just froze up while trying to save a performance via RM. Did a reboot and gave me the dreaded "Please contact support" green screen when trying bring up the same performance preset. So that performance preset slot is now corrupted somehow.

• I'm missing something or being an idiot...

I click on Performance 13, and click on rig 3

It's using Mod "Air Chorus"

I click to change it to "Rotary Speaker" and up the volume a bit. Sounds great.

I then click on the bottom right "Store Performance in #13"

It doesn't stick. I go to another perf/rig and come back, and perf 13/rig 3 is back to "Air Chorus".

If I do this on the Kemper, it sticks.

What am I doing wrong or missing?

• I am away from the Kemper so cannot test this. Looks this has the dial to adjust the paramater and not a fader. How easy can you adjust parameters with use the mouse pointer to turn dial. and fine tune this?

• I am away from the Kemper so cannot test this. Looks this has the dial to adjust the paramater and not a fader. How easy can you adjust parameters with use the mouse pointer to turn dial. and fine tune this?

Quite easy. Pressing the shift key gives you even finer control.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dude....this is OUTSTANDING!

Thx...

Todd in Chicago

• I’m unable to get this working on my iPad with iOS13.2, or even get my Kemper Toaster to connect via Bluetooth..... :)

But it works great on my Win10 box over USB.... but an iPad based Rig Manager over Bluetooth would be awesome to...

Thanks Kemper! :-o