Per collection thread

• BT, I've done lots of studio work over the years, a while back it was work your bits out and don't make mistakes.

I'm lucky that I'm never short of ideas but I found the first take with me always had the best feel so then I'd work on the accuracy and re record.

Later on, working with the same producers time and again you realize where the edit points are so you can drop in to repair which is less stressful when the clock is ticking. When I'm recording in my home studio even as I'm creating parts I always have half a brain on where these edit points are - it means you can free flow ideas without having to constantly restart yet still keep a lot of those first bursts of creativity.

As Per says though, whatever works for you. Sometimes changing approach on a different track gives you a bit more freedom.

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Randomness today, and yes I realize the obviously missing rock scream that should have been on the repeat of the intro riff, but I just can't here with my neighbors and quite possibly can't anymore full stop.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is brilliant Per, i'm sitting hear at work headbanging along to the groove. Great lyrical and vocal work too, everything is so tight. That wee lick you play too is like a nod to Sabbath but still sounds original

Randomness today, and yes I realize the obviously missing rock scream that should have been on the repeat of the intro riff, but I just can't here with my neighbors and quite possibly can't anymore full stop.

A total metal vibe, great fast paced tight riff. Vocals are also excellent on this one too. Brilliant

You genre hopping is quite amazing . Whatever you do seems to be both stylistically correct and so completely you.

And the speed of both creative output and production is close to mind boggling.

Cheers,

Mats N

• yeah great vocal work , pretty cool modern track , the kind kids would like

A great track with a nice drive propelling it along and with som e nice some Beatles influences.

Thanks to waraba I can now see that while I'm kind of old (-ish) I must still be a kid inside because I like this. :D

Cheers,

Mats N