A little glimpse into the modelled Liquid Gain/EQ tone stacks!

• I got the software update installed yesterday but I do not see the options for the liquid profiling... I found the same amp on the video at the start of the thread... wondering what am I missing...

• I'm most interested in the Vox (AC30) tone stack it's the weirdest, and least straightforward of all the amps I've owned, So I think it will make the most impact. Every knob changes everything,

• Exactly! A lot of people saying "modelling tone stack during profiling can't be done" - but it would just be a more detailed/multifaceted version of processes we already know are possible (IR's/"profiling"/EQ matching/machine learning etc). However, maybe there's a good reason whey they've not gone this route - and from the demonstration in the video above, am increasingly hopeful that whatever "liquid profiling" is, it might actually do the trick.

We will probably never know although I was an advocate of this method ( capture the extremes of the tone controls as part of the profile process) but there is probably a constraint processing wise - either processing power or the way the the profiles are architected. We do know they can't run more than 1 profile at a time ( as CK has stated this many times) so I suspect this is related..

TBH I'm not interested in liquid profiles at the moment but I suspect it will be something I never realized I needed later on :). I'm just excited they continue to invest so heavily in the product and software, how can this be on the same hardware as the original? Amazing!

• Chill out guys. Kemper believes in Christmas. That's where Chris Kringle was dropped on the door step. Didn't you watch the movie? Only the Burgermiester Miesterburger can stop the release.

I bet Christmas release.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• i’m betting it will be before Christmas. Just my opinion, based on no factual knowledge of the matter, but I would bet that CK is losing sales right now to TONEX, and with the NAM VST being free that may be taking a few sales away as well. Liquid profiling gives them a unique selling proposition against the other people who have broken into the profiling market so I would imagine he would like to get that out there as quick as possible to slow the leak in sales.

again, just my speculation.

• i’m betting it will be before Christmas. Just my opinion, based on no factual knowledge of the matter, but I would bet that CK is losing sales right now to TONEX, and with the NAM VST being free that may be taking a few sales away as well. Liquid profiling gives them a unique selling proposition against the other people who have broken into the profiling market so I would imagine he would like to get that out there as quick as possible to slow the leak in sales.

again, just my speculation.

Whilst I think you are right it in that it shouldn't be too far away, I'm never sure how influenced CK by external pressures vs "getting it right". They held for sometime on the RM release under so much pressure.

My simple view is they will release it when its ready, i.e. they have a high level of confidence, hence why its out with Beta testers :)

• The official Kemper amps page on Facebook announced yesterday that liquid profiling was coming soon.
    That’s not something you announce now if you’re planning for sometime in the fall or December. At least that’s how they’ve operated in recent years when people have become a At least that’s how they’ve operated in recent years . But then again, maybe you do if you need to? People trying to make informed purchases often purchase something if an announced upgrade is in the works and are willing to buy now and wait. Sometimes you gotta shift strategy over time. It’s not 2019 anymore when they were the only profiling or capturing product out there. They’ve unfairly got a lot of bad press in the past couple years just because of the age of the product, so if they’re releasing something cutting edge, they need to get out in front, and show potential buyers they’re still getting something that’s cutting edge in many ways.