Chorus not very "chorusy"

• Not sure it it's just me but I find the Chorus on the KPA very weak - there is very little depth and just doesn't do it for me - fine when you want a subtle amount but when I need a lot it just can't quite get there.

Any tips before I go and buy a separate chorus pedal?

Think along the lines of "Run to You" by Brian Adams and all that 80's stuff where chorus was heavily used.

Thanks

• There is not 1 single sound of the 80s that I can't get with the Kemper....the chorus is all but thin. Some more info on your setup and which Chorus are you using?

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• If I need more of that 80's chorus sound I like to combine chorus and pitch shift fx. Also a good amount of delay and reverb and I'm in Heaven ... or Run To You ^^

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Where in the chain are you placing the chorus in the chain and what settings are you using?

I have to keep my chorus (or any mod effect, really) at a very low mix. Otherwise it's overpowering.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Maybe this video can help you out:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper Stage - Macbook Air 2017 - macOS Catalina 10.15.7 - Logic Pro X

• Official Post

exactly where do you place the Chorus and what are your Outputs set to in the OUTPUT section?

• Maybe this video can help you out:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'll give some of those options a try - I always put chorus in the effects/modulation section as that seems logical but maybe not, I'll have a play around over Christmas if the grandchildren (and wife) will let me lol

All the best for the festive season people

• As with others, I have a fabulous lush chorus I think it’s a variety of the vintage chorus effect and it’s in the X slot

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10