been a long time since ...

• Thanks a Lot!

May I ask a couple of things?

- These are New Profiles right? (You Did n't retrofitted any Old JTM50 Profiles, You realized new profiles )

- I sow some of Your Profiles on Rig Exchange are noted as 'Captor 8' as Cabinet

Did You get the Output from the Captor 8 with ''gtr'' (IR 4x12 V30) or.. What?? I can't see any other comment in Cabinet or Mic section

PS You're ''Wht Marshall'' is one of my Fav. Free Profile Outhere !

• The ones named JTM50 liquid 1 thru 6 are NEW LIQUID profiles and are all BONAFIDE liquid profiles - new from a few days ago.

I tried new mic settings, so 4 x sm57 mic’s in fredman ( 55 degrees position ). This time I added a royer 122 on one cab, and one Audio-tech 4033a on the other cab. The fredman sm57’s on top right, and the royer/4033 on bottom left per cab. A total 6 mic’s on two cabs.

Power was running at around 105 volts, through a bucking transformer- called the ‘tone preserver’, this is an old JTM50 spec’d to run around 115 volts and the amp has a rectifier power tube so I try to keep the voltage down.

I DID throw up one bonus profile called ‘old marshall liquid’, this is a profile that was made prior, but I applied the actual amp settings to it, so it is about as close to a liquid profile as I could get. It’s NOT a bonafide liquid profile. It’s also a different amp.

The older JMP50 and JTM50 profiles you refer to made with the Captor 8 were from another older profiling session - before liquid was available. If the notes say a captor 8 was the cab, then there was no actual speaker, just the captor 8. I would have used the analog guitar speaker simulator on the captor 8. I liked the way the captor allowed the booster pedals to come through. I can really hear the difference between the boss, mxr and ibanez overdrives, more than when I profiled with speaker/microphones.

Finally, the hotter newer liquid JTM50 profiles I cheated a bit. I ran a MXR clean boost in front of the amp, and this is why the gainier profiles have more gain. Technically the gain settings are probably not correct, but hey it sounded good to me, so I ran with it. A JTM 50 does not usually have this much gain, but the combination of lower voltage to amp, plus the mxr clean boost in front got me more gain, and I liked it, so went with it.

My fav is the ‘neck solo’ patch. Suggest try it with wah fx engaged, I should have left it turned on, but decided at the last moment to turn it off. It’s an auto wah but very subtle. To me very woody played up the neck with neck pickup.

Sorry for the book

• Disappointed you didn't go into Rock n roll by Led Zeppelin !

VERY Nice profiles though :D

I admit I was Ramblin’ on, but stopped when I suddenly saw a Black Dog. It made me feel Dazed and Confused, so decided to take a Stairway to Heaven, somehow ended up in Kashmir instead. Well I guess we all have Good Times, Bad Times, especially when you catch a glimpse of Moby Dick while travelling on The Ocean.

• Spent a little more time with JTM50 liquid 4 cleanish. Perfection. Only profile I would ever need for 70% of what I play. One profile to rule them all!

Tweaked it a touch for my strat to get some jangly bluesy tones. Added the OC stomp and it goes right to Eric Johnson. Sings and solos like butter.

Swapped the IR-Cab (used LL 1960AV), added the OC, and tweaked it for my Les Paul and its right between early Alex Lifeson and Van Halen 1 depending on gain. Roll off the volume and you got AC/DC also. Sounds amazing.

I have been trying to get these sounds since I bought the Kemper. Thank You.

I have been struggling with my Kemper since I bought it. Swapping out the tweeters in my speakers made a huge difference and the timing couldn't have been better for me and these profiles.

I always say the Kemper is the best piece of gear because one day someone will frankenstein some crazy profile and it will be amazing. You are always pushing the boundaries in cool ways and giving us these creations. <3