We really need the display values for Bass, Mid and Treb displayed in Performance mode

• First of all,

I love my Kemper But!

I have to turn the Bass, Mid, and Treb just to see them on the power Rack and that sucks! I wish for these models they displayed all the time! :(

• gat2112

Changed the title of the thread from “We really need the displays on the screen present all the time on the Kemper Rack or power Rack since these do not have LED's.” to “We really need the display values on the screen for Bass, Mid and Treb present all the time on the Kemper Rack or power Rack since these do not have LED's.”.
  • I adjust them by sight first, and then tweak using my ears. I think most guitarist do it that way. Once I have a profile loaded, I really never look at the Profiler again.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I adjust them by sight first, and then tweak using my ears. I think most guitarist do it that way. Once I have a profile loaded, I really never look at the Profiler again.

Well, of course we use our ears, I would like to have a reference, or indicator anyway. I think most people would. If not, why would manufactures even add numbers or even slots on the front of amps?

• My screen shows reference values in browser mode. When you switch to Performance mode it shows values as you change them. I'm guessing you want more information but I don't find it necessary.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I don’t think it’s relevant on something like the Kemper which has endless rotary encoders rather than fixed pots. The starting position of the pot matters when it has a fixed range (like a physical valve amp) however in the digital world with endless encoders the adjustment starts fro the current setting no matter where the pot may have physically been positioned previously (for example if the Bass encoder was used to adjust a parameter on different effect or menu). If you reach for the bass control it must be because you perceive there to be too much pr too little bass. As soon as you start turning in the desired direction the current setting information comes up on screen anyway. This seems to be a perfectly good compromise between providing information and making the cree so cluttered that it is difficult to interpret in a live situation.

• It doesn't bother me as much as it used to, but I can support this request anyway! Know the feeling.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Official Post

the values are pretty meaningless really.
    especially since the addition of the modelled tonestacks with the Liquid Profiles update, depending on the tonestack, these values could mean really different things.

besides, if a sound is too dull, add treble or presence or reduce bass, no matter where they are set.
    it's like an underseasoned meal, if there is salt missing, it doesn't matter how much salt was adding during the cooking, if you need more, add more.

it is much, much better to rely on your ears - always. in the end, numbers mean nothing.

• it is much, much better to rely on your ears - always. in the end, numbers mean nothing.

Same reason i don't understand the tap tempo flash led matter !?

i tap the drummer rythm : done.... I see the change (faster or slower) of flash but i'm not annoyed by this "problem" ;)

• Same reason i don't understand the tap tempo flash led matter !?

i tap the drummer rythm : done.... I see the change (faster or slower) of flash but i'm not annoyed by this "problem" ;)

While I don’t need the light flashing correctly, I still wonder why 12+ years later it’s not fixed - nor even commented on by Kemper themselves.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• While I don’t need the light flashing correctly, I still wonder why 12+ years later it’s not fixed - nor even commented on by Kemper themselves.

Me too. I couldn’t care less whether it blinks in time as I never rely on looking at it. But I also wonder why something so apparently simple still hasn’t been fixed.

• IF it blinked in time I would speculate that from time to time it would be useful in terms of starting songs.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• the values are pretty meaningless really.

well, not to people who them enough to request they be present. this feature isn't something i'd particularly need but everyone has different preferences. i don't think it's such a senseless ask especially when those values are present outside of performance mode.

"No socks? No problem."

• First of all,

I love my Kemper But!

I have to turn the Bass, Mid, and Treb just to see them on the power Rack and that sucks! I wish for these models they displayed all the time! :(

To me this is like needing a thermometer to tell if your cold or hot. If you want to improve your tone, develop your ears not your sight.

"Faith don't need no second opinion"

• IMO, behaviours & informations are coherent with needs.

In browser mode, you want to browse (of course 8o ) and try different rigs, then, you see directly rigs' settings. If you want to change some parameters you can rely on screen's informations. On the other side, a lot of rigs are set to zero for bass/mid/treble but it doesn't represent the amp's settings.... ;)

Once the settings are done you push the rigs you want/like into your perfomance set.... You can eventually work on them but it's at the margin....

Current performance's informations are more coherent with stage's needs.