AC/DC tribute live on the Kemper - TAF and MBritt content

• Wow! I likes the 2 videos. Excellent band, sound and playing.
    I use both Britt and Amp Factory profiles.

I realize the videos were of different gigs, but I preferred the Amp factory profile and would love to know which one you were using

• I think it's a bit easier for him because he's not hitting the notes with the pick, just hammering and pull off. Angus is hitting every single note of that intro with the pick, if I remember correct, and this is far more complicated (at least for me).

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• That sounds great! Thanks! My arm cramps up after about 16 bars of that intro… I don't know how you do it!

Thank you sir! Love your profiles Michael. I am also using one of your profiles on my Amplifire for smaller (i.e. bar) gigs.

I think it's a bit easier for him because he's not hitting the notes with the pick, just hammering and pull off. Angus is hitting every single note of that intro with the pick, if I remember correct, and this is far more complicated (at least for me).

You are correct sir - I am using hammer on's and pull off's for the riff. Agreed - Angus picks every note and I find it much more difficult to do the riff that way.

• One of the last things the world need.
    Happy Axel, bucks are rolling in....
    Can't understand this decision.

Cheers
    Frank

Yeah Frank.

Bon Scott sounded like he had razor blades in his pants. Great.
    Brian sounded like a cat (with balls) having its proverbials squeezed. Not bad.
    Axel sounds like a cat (with no balls) stuck up a tree. Irritating.

Just MHO of course, but I could never listen to the Gunners simply because I couldn't handle his voice, so in my case, it's hugely disappointing. I'm hoping it's true that this will only be for the latest tour and that someone more "appropriate" will eventually be chosen. Someone with balls and some musicality about him, of course...

• Yeah Frank.

Bon Scott sounded like he had razor blades in his pants. Great.

Just MHO of course, but I could never listen to the Gunners simply because I couldn't handle his voice, so in my case, it's hugely disappointing. I'm hoping it's true that this will only be for the latest tour and that someone more "appropriate" will eventually be chosen. Someone with balls and some musicality about him, of course...

Hi Nicky, think it could be a better choice to ask the singer of KCDC, back to

• Hi Nicky, think it could be a better choice to ask the singer of KCDC, back to

This!!! Since you guys have two singers anyway you could easily spare one to help out a fellow band in deep trouble, couldn't you? 8o
    By the way, what's Axl gonna do if people show up in ACDC shirts??? :whistling::S

• I must be one of the few people excited about Axl... I saw GNR in 2010 (not bad) and 2012 (terrible, sweared I would never pay to see them again). But the latest shows of the reunion tour... I don´t know, I am kinda enjoying the videos... Did you guys see him doing Whole Lotta Rosie in Coachella with Angus?

BTW, great videos jjborsa! MBritt profiles just kick ass!

• Bon Scott sounded like he had razor blades in his pants. Great.

This new beta version of AC/DC is EXTREMELY buggy.
    Morphing to Axl Rose creates a huge amount of unpleasant artifacts in the high frequencies and sometimes it doesn't work at all.
    No matter how much Pure Bon is dialed in, the major balls in the arena tone is not realized. Hugely disappointing.

I'm rolling back to Ver. BScott and staying there.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• This new beta version of AC/DC is EXTREMELY buggy.
    Morphing to Axl Rose creates a huge amount of unpleasant artifacts in the high frequencies and sometimes it doesn't work at all.
    No matter how much Pure Bon is dialed in, the major balls in the arena tone is not realized. Hugely disappointing.

I'm rolling back to Ver. BScott and staying there.

Hilarious, Carl! :D

• LOLOL I can imagine him screaming on a AC\DC song... will be so funny eheheh

check out ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.