What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And I'm willing to be completely wrong! :D

• Wow..this band (tricot) makes sense.I like it when musicians most of all try to make music and then fill in all the "tricky"stuff.
    Certain complex beats represent certain feels and therefore need certain tonal material(what we call scales & modes) to create the right atmosphere.This girls "have this"..nice..many of these math rock bands I heard on YouTube don't get it.They try to make complex music but get lost in "to much brain" instead to express themselves as they should.

• Exactly, Nikos! 8o I'm actually quite disgusted at how unmusical most of the math rock I've heard on PooToob sounds.

OK, change of pace:

The change of groove and lead break in this show imagination and feel IMHO:

Black Stone Cherry - Bad Habit

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here, the choruses are guitar breaks, which can't be a bad thing, right?

Lloyd Spiegel - The Kick Around

This one's a beautiful arrangement and is sensitively-played:

Bruce Mathiske - Santiago

Good clean groove here and imaginative guitar work... using a Kemper!

Lords Of Black - World Gone Mad

Exactly, Nikos! I'm actually quite disgusted at how unmusical most of the math rock I've heard on PooToob sounds.

Hey wait..I did not say "unmusical"..this would be harsh.Just "to much brain".Music should not sound like a lego-kit for nerds in their 20s.. :/

• I just listened to this song again, first time in a long while and YIKES!!! I know it's only 18 years old but I think it's some of his best work!

• External Content soundcloud.com

Man, what a life. I hot rodded this Bass with 18v EMG's and used @Bommel EBS Gorm ET350 DI in stereo and it is sweet
    Bommel you helped me get great sounds, Thanks. :thumbup:

Then I used Michael Britt's 58 Deluxe for Harmonica. Man it's the real deal. Thank you Sir. :thumbup:

Found a Korg Microstation with a decent B3 and showed Taylor the drummer a Boogaloo Break.
    We live tracked the Bass and Drums. 1 pass on Keys and Harmonica. As close to to live performance I can get in a living room.

• GREAT Muddy, thats got more bottom end than my ex girlfriend, really liked the groove man.
    Kudos also to the drummer, (like animal out of the muppets)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Pure goose bumps:

And heaviness:

Spotify, iTunes, Bandcamp, etc... Lugosi Smile