How Many KPA's Sold vs Forum Members?

• So I was wondering just how many KPA's have been sold, and what percentage of these users are forum members? I've noticed activity on Facebook, and the people there don't seem to be hooked in here. ?(

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• The cool thing here is that while members may occasionally be lazy (i.e. RTFM), founding members us this as a gateway to building this forum's community.

And that's what's great about this forum; the community part.

If new members were NOT greeted by Ingolf, Paults, Viabroce and yourself, who maintain a high level of contact with new members and others, this would be like so many other forums: static & semi-hostile

I guess what I'm saying is: You Guys Rock!!

• ROTFL

I remember a post by Lance where he wrote he'd sold more than 200 units and none of the owners had never joined this board.

Michael Wagener himself came here just to promote his work, but I can't see such a kind of user discussing things inter pares here.
    Pretty sure many professionals and producers didn't even think of joining.

• I think being part of the forum is just as important as purchasing a KPA. I would browse a lot before I purchased mine as well as posting questions regarding what the KPA could and couldn't do. This helped me with my decision to buy one. I like to help people here and advise as best I can because I know lots of members here helped and still do help me. But like as been stated above a few members own more than 1 KPA. I'd like to know how many people have sold their KPA for and FX and vice versa :)

• I came here by way of the the Roland VG/GR forum. Those things are really complicated and deep - so, there was a lot of user interaction to get them to work as new models came out, and to come up with creative ways to use them. A few people on that forum talked about the Kemper, from its NAMM debut, though the production release, and their user experiences with it.

I learned a lot about the Kemper before I bought it by reading this forum, and listening to the posted clips of factory and user rigs. And, like the rest of you, I was welcomed by Ingolf, Vibracoce, Guitarnet70, Armin, Zappledan, etc. when I joined.

Helping new users is a Pay It Forward for me - not only for all the help I have gotten, but, there are also the 5000+ other reasons on The Rig Exchange to encourage people to participate :)

• I came here by way of the the Roland VG/GR forum. Those things are really complicated and deep - so, there was a lot of user interaction to get them to work as new models came out, and to come up with creative ways to use them. A few people on that forum talked about the Kemper, from its NAMM debut, though the production release, and their user experiences with it.

I learned a lot about the Kemper before I bought it by reading this forum, and listening to the posted clips of factory and user rigs. And, like the rest of you, I was welcomed by Ingolf, Vibracoce, Guitarnet70, Armin, Zappledan, etc. when I joined.

Helping new users is a Pay It Forward for me - not only for all the help I have gotten, but, there are also the 5000+ other reasons on The Rig Exchange to encourage people to participate :)

Paul, I came here from the VGForum as well, having first heard of the KPA there. I was about to pull the trigger on the AFX and became interested in the lunchbox. The rest is history :D

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I want to seize the opportunity to thank the community for all the things I learn almost every time I check in. I don't post a lot, but I am grateful for the vibe of this forum, the level of knowledge of the members, the generosity, and creativity that has helped me a lot with the Profiler. Big up!

• I was a member here for 6 months doing research before I took the plunge, never bothered with FB. And yes thanks tons to the resident guru's that make this place what it is, oh and thanks for correcting all my wrong advice too lol.

• When I reached this board I found a nice family of friends who just welcomed me. It was a small and very cohesive bunch of people. I immediately had a warm feeling about that group :)

• I didn't even know there was a forum until after I purchased the Kemper. In fact, I had never visited Kemper's website until after I ordered a Kemper from my local dealer. I heard about it from a recording forum, which led me to Youtube demoes.

• Hey, I resemble that remark! :D

I think you meant "resent" @Zappledan Haha :D

I think the Kemper forums are among the best I've been on: BossGTCentral, gearslutz, talkbass, drummerworld, TGP, Dmdrummer.... Of those, I nowadays mostly visit talkbass and drummerworld, where I go by the notorious and infamous names of Arvind Jayaram, Jimmy Rage, and Reggae Mangle.

It's an MPD thing. ^^

Of course, who knows what the future might hold in store for any of us. We're here now, so might as well make the most of it and enjoy the company and camraderie.

Kemper owners, unite! (cue Power Rangers music) ^^

• Yes the Community si what drives things forwards. its like coming home after a long days work sometimes, and is always nice to read people helping each other.

On a silly note now..

Try saying KPA many times as fast as you can.

KPA KPA KPA KPA APK APK KPAK KPAK KPAK KAPKPA KPA KAPA KAPA KAPA PAP PAK PAPERAKE PAPERKAKE

SO there it is. the Kemper is a PaperCake!.. end of all arguments!