[Guidorist] Unbeatable price → Biggest Sale Ever ← 33% off

• I am VERY excited about the Cobra!

• I love this fucking amp........
    Heres a short impro with some wrong notes as usual :P
    and sometimes a crackling tock tock in the background. New soundcard and i don't know what it is (no mobile by my side and no w-lan between recording), perhaps one of you guys have an advice.

This is the first amp which i absolutely don't tweaked for recording. The sound is right out of the box, added only another delay.

Maybe you enjoy it...thx Guido for this awesome profiles!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers
    Frank

PS: Played with a Les Paul, 57' classic pick up, bridge position

and............

• crackling could be that you use a wrong clock for the card
    or the buffer size in the software must be higher

You are my hero.
    I have setted the buffer frome 512 frasmes up to 1024 frames and the tock is solved! Played 5 minutes without a tock. Hope thats it.
    :D

• @Monkey_Man,
    best joke ever, haha!

@Eltzejupp
    THX for uplaoding your file, nice playing, man!

I did a new video. This time I wanted to do show my country side in the style of Albert Lee, Danny Gatton, Johnny Hiland etc,
    Maybe something nobody wouldn't expect from me, haha
    Guess which profile it is! :D
    [Blocked Image: http://www.guidorist.com/en/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/GMC-Country-Lesson.jpg]

Linked to Facebook! ;)

• Yo, i had a ball with the ToobThomas. As i said, all sounds are usable. I have made a video to feature and sell my goldtop and
    used those profiles exclusively. was in bad shape today, but the minute from 1:40 on is good (soundwise) :D

VIDeo

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

Edited once, last by Geraldo7 ().

• I borrowed the post amp FX block parameters Meambobbo posted for his MkV25 JP lead patches - (his Eq, Reverb and Delay settings) and tried them with some of the TT and other lead patches from Guido's libraries. Very pleased with the results.

• @Monkey_Man
    hi mate, the reason why I mostly llink to Facebook videos is simple:
    i found out that I can better interact with my fans and friends there and Most of the time my videos on FB have up to 10.000- 50.000 views. On Yubetube it's a lot more complicated to get this amount of cclicks. So you have to interact a lot more more with ypur friends.and getting money from YouTube is even more difficult . :D
    I' post once in a while on Yt For companies ask me to test their gear or something like this .
    even here on the forums the reaction for my videos is very low. So I'll stop linking videos here for the future. doesn't make sense to me, im sorry.
    Of course I'll post sound cloud audio files to demonstrate the profiles :)

• If you're recording anyway, why not continue posting clips here? It's just adding a link. Also just because people don't reply it doesn't mean they aren't listening and then buying profiles ( unless you're referring to the counter on the clip of course when you refer to the reaction to the clips )

• As i said of course I'll continue posting audio clips to demonstrate the profiles.
    I noticed that people react more for the audio files instead for the video clips. I really don't know why but it is like that.
    of course I'm referring to the counter, likes and the postings here on the forum.
    But still I'm overwhelmed how much the people like our profiles. :)

• I find videos on Facebook buffer extremely slowly, and more often than not pause in the middle to buffer again. I love watching and hearing you play Guido, so I bear with it, but parallel uploads to YouTube would also be lovely... ;)