Show your latest guitar

• $1M? I can probably think of 100 guitars I'd consider more significant than that one. That's just nuts. But good on em if they can get it...

Greeny fetched 8M. I would rather go for The Beast....but that one is prolly going to go for 3-4M... Jokes aside, even if I ever could afford it (pure science-fiction scenario) I would never put that kind of money on a guitar

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I see it right in Hard Rock Cafe in Dubai or.. Elon Musk kitchen.. someting like that... X/

Slash himself had the oportunity to get it back but price is really Too much.. and Slash is not a guy who didn't spend money on guitars.

(He just got 2 Bursts in the last 2 years)

• I see it right in Hard Rock Cafe in Dubai or.. Elon Musk kitchen.. someting like that... X/

Slash himself had the oportunity to get it back but price is really Too much.. and Slash is not a guy who didn't spend money on guitars.

(He just got 2 Bursts in the last 2 years)

Joe Bonamassa could be a candidate...

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I can understand if it's an investment appreciation play or if you have a few $B and just want to hold it and look at it. But the reality is it's just a guitar. The legendary sounds that came out of Greenie, Blackie, Brownie, Stevie, Red Special, Black Beauty, Lucielle, etc. had most to do with the magic in hands that were playing it. To my ears Greenie sounds different when played by Peter than how it sounds when played by Gary Moore. If I played any of them, they would sound like me, ugh.

• I think the point here is its not about the guitar but its a piece of history and therefore sits in the "art" category...it is therefore of course more likely to end up on a wall rather than played or used.

Its not about that someone could take on the magic, its the magic was created using it...it would be like selling picasso's brush or Bach's quill..

That's why Slash buying it on one level makes little sense - because he has the most important part in that story...his fingers...

Would I spend $1m on a guitar if I had the money? Definitely not one of Slash's guitars ( as Im not a huge fan) and very few would be of interest to me - maybe Nuno's original N4, SRV or Rory's strat, Randy Rhoads polka dot V....but then I think these should be with the family not in a museum..

• Nevermind Slash’s guitar. Have you seen the new video from Vertex where they play through Eric Johnson’s Dumble 😮

At the end Mason says the amp is for sale at his mate’s shop and shows the listing $399,999.99.

How about ckemper makes Liquid Profile and models the Tone Stack. When released in the Factory Content folder that would be a $400k upgrade to existing units at no cost. Now that’s value added customer service 😍

• Nevermind Slash’s guitar. Have you seen the new video from Vertex where they play through Eric Johnson’s Dumble 😮

At the end Mason says the amp is for sale at his mate’s shop and shows the listing $399,999.99.

How about ckemper makes Liquid Profile and models the Tone Stack. When released in the Factory Content folder that would be a $400k upgrade to existing units at no cost. Now that’s value added customer service 😍

Now that is just riciculous. Prices have now officially left the known Universe.

• So, Dumble was known to bury his secret sauce amp mod components in a glob of black epoxy-like material to keep anyone from copying. I'm wondering what would happen to the amps value if any of those hidden components failed. Most are still working amps, not museum pieces just for looking at. I think the best you could do is return it to a functioning Fender again and that might cause significant depreciation. Just pondering for fun. I would definitely want a robust profile!

• Bought a EBMM Cutlass in 2019, for me it's the nicest and best playing guitar I've owned in 40 years of playing, absolutely love it. Only problem is i don't want to take it out of the house lol!

My wife helped me pick it out, since that went so well I had her help me pick out a guitar for travel last Friday. I'm having the PRS locking tuners put on, swapping string guages and taking advantage of the free plek service, should be here in 10-12 days.

Timing works out pretty good though, I pulled a fast one on myself yesterday and the stitches don't come out for 12 days, so playing is out of the picture for a little while. I hate when I do stuff like this🥴