Any word on 4.0 yet?

• Anything? Whispers? Rumors? Large glowing objects in the sky? Locusts gathering at midnight?

Its ready when its ready... Yea,I know but I had to ask. ^^

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :thumbup:

errr, damn....

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

• Why this lack of info? If they have an issue or a delay why aren't they informing about the new timeline for the update. They said February, nothing happened so they should share an update for the kemper users community.

• Why this lack of info? If they have an issue or a delay why aren't they informing about the new timeline for the update. They said February, nothing happened so they should share an update for the kemper users community.

I agree. I'm a little surprised by this. It would be pretty easy to just say there was a delay and to give a new time table. I bet they like the anticipation and buzz it creates...

No one said February 2016...

• No one said February 2016...

That's not true. CK said so in some of the videos shot at Namm. And until a few days ago, "sometime in February" was the official announcement on the Kemper website - it has been changed since a few days ago. But where's the point. I am sure, OS 4.0 will be released as soon as it's ready.

Oh, I didn't get the joke, of course. You're right. No one said 2016. :)

Edited once, last by joerch ().

• ?( What was the question again?

• What I'm hoping is that they held off the release to finish up the new delays. You figure if any feature that gets morphed is going to be an issue, perhaps getting all the new complex delays to morph right?. Perhaps they figured it made more sense to roll it all out at once, rather than release the one only to release the delays a few weeks later? That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

• I´m working in the software business and one of the most critism piont of cusntomer is the lack on information to bugfixes and/or the information of new releases with additional features.
    A complex software everytime has bugs and it is really responsibly by Kemper not to share a beta release with the community when there a re a risk.
    But as a customer at Kemper, I´m also struggeling with with the lack of information. Is there a need to held the customer disinformed about the progress on V4.0?
    It wouldn´t decrease the reputation if such information where provided...

• But as a customer at Kemper, I´m also struggeling with with the lack of information. Is there a need to held the customer disinformed about the progress on V4.0?
    It wouldn´t decrease the reputation if such information where provided...

i'm not sure what information is missing but maybe it is just an official confirmation that it won't be february 2016. so here's the deal: we are late, we are working on it. we want to deliver something polished and stable and we don't feel that rushing it out just for the sake of meeting this virtual deadline would be beneficial for the most of us. i can't tell you when 4.0 is coming but since all features are implemented, it won't take forever.
    hope that helps, gs

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here