What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sad to hear about Sinead, did a couple of festivals with her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Really liked that.

Not a huge George Lynch fan ( in the sense I don't know much of his stuff rather than I don't like) but that was pretty tasteful, great riff and killer vocals!

• Sad to hear about Sinead, did a couple of festivals with her.

She has always been a tortured soul and I think she had some previous attempts? Incredibly sad and such a waste...

• I found a treasure for myself in One Ok Rock. I was lucky enough to see OOR on their European tour in Berlin.
    I don't know any other band that rocks out on stage with so much passion.

Here is one of their anthems

• I found a treasure for myself in One Ok Rock. I was lucky enough to see OOR on their European tour in Berlin.

Here is one of their anthems

I thought pop-metal had died out. But I guess some things are hard to kill. :D

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

Been following them for years.

IMHO the singer's really-impressive the way he can deliver the same thing live as on their "records".

I thought pop-metal had died out. But I guess some things are hard to kill. :D

It's the Japanese market brother. 8) :thumbup:

• External Content youtu.be

The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side.

• Some "old" Swedish fusion 8) :thumbup:

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• 8)

• RIP Bernie! Great influence since my teenage years...

• Goosebumps when the crowd starts to sing and the band feels exactly what to do... and those incredible warm tones from Murray's fretless do the rest 8)

• Having previously played for a number of years in a Whitesnake tribute that only did the Marsden/Moody era, I can attest to both his taste and songwriting - very underrated!

RPI Bernie and thank you for the music!