What kind of music are you listening to right now?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I'm all over the place this morning...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Played this album in the car last night and remembered how much O absolutely loved it at the time. Campbell’s playing and tone are fantastic throughout. Can’t understand why they never broke through after that album.

External Content youtu.be

• Who is this cat?

• Tight Band 8)

• Who is this cat?

He was an idol of mine in the late '70s and early '80s Larry - Louis Johnson.

My fave album of the Brothers Johnson was the Quincy-produced Light Up the Night. It was the first album I ever bought. I was 11. All my friends thought I was crazy of course; I was ahead of my time and above my pay grade taste-wise. :D

My fave track from it was this one. Bear in mind that this was before MIDI, so no cheating!

• External Content youtu.be
    These dudes have got it locked IN. Fantastic bass player 😊😊

Soooo unique <3

• 8)

• Big hair and big guitars.