FW 5.1.1.12825 Feedback Thread

• hi
    i think i have this version
    do you know the number of it ?
    pm me your mail and ill have a look

PM sent, digbob.....thank you!

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Had a very odd & terrifying experience while performing Sunday morning. I had 5 performances loaded for the 5 songs we were doing. Songs 1-4 went off fine (except for my momentary dropout when I hit the tuner button instead of the stomp switch I was aiming at, which resulted in pretty much the opposite effect of the boost I was looking for ;) ).

I hit the button to switch to the next performance and apparently didn't look at the remote afterwards. As the next song started, my 2 measure solo in the intro sounded really bland. I looked down and saw "125 New Performance" on the remote screen. Fortunately, I was supposed to lay out during the first verse and frantically scrolled back to #5 using the dial on the head in time for the chorus.

I am totally not sure that I didn't hit the wrong button, or press it too many times or what, but I really don't think we should be able to scroll to an empty performance from the remote.

• Sounds like the remote could do with performance lockouts @drbill, i.e. the ability to disable all non-relevant buttons for the duration of actually performing.

Maybe if you had to press and hold the tuner button for a couple of seconds it could do this, switch back to performance and disable all buttons apart from the main relevant ones you need. Then at the end press and hold tuner again for a couple of seconds to unlock (complete with LED's flashing on change to let you know).

Even better if you could manually specify in the performance mode which buttons you're going to need.

• Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but my Remote LEDs flicker every now and then on this firmware. I remember that happening in the past on an older firmware as well. It doesn't seem to affect the functionality at all though.

(PEDALBOARD): Kemper Stage, Shure GLXD-16 wireless, JHS A/B Switch, SoloDallas Storm, Keeley Halo, Mission Engineering EP-1 KP, Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2, Pedaltrain-3 board

• Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but my Remote LEDs flicker every now and then on this firmware. I remember that happening in the past on an older firmware as well. It doesn't seem to affect the functionality at all though.

i noticed that too. very occasional- thought it was my eyes. as I've mentioned elsewhere, i believe cpu processing favours the audio with lower priority for visual elements.

however, i do get frustrated by having to make multiple attempts at tapping my tempo as the tap-tempo button often returns some random tempos